Power glove issues

drifire

Jul 29, 2019
I experienced a bug with the Power Glove where if you craft it and put it into your inventory it will crash the game, and if you try logging in it will repeatedly crash the game we tested it with a friend and the same happened the only way we could play again was the contact the server moderator who had to delete our profiles so we could rejoin.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I experienced a bug with the Power Glove where if you craft it and put it into your inventory it will crash the game, and if you try logging in it will repeatedly crash the game we tested it with a friend and the same happened the only way we could play again was the contact the server moderator who had to delete our profiles so we could rejoin.
This does not belong on my thread for Issues with Connecting. Here is your own thread.

sivina

Jul 29, 2019

is POWER Glove = power tools from mps?
Have you installed mps and xact mod at the same time?

if all yes, please update your xact mod to most updated version, old version of xact mod it crash mps at no means
power tools crash your save while joing game while holding in inventory, right clicking mps tinker table got crash too.