Power Armor Flight Control

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
How can I turn off flight when in a suit of power armor? I have flight control installed and both jet boots and the jetpack. It gets very annoying, as it keeps me flying almost all the time and it greatly reduces mining speed. Is there a button I can press to turn off flight? I looked through the controls list at least 5 times and didn't find anything.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
The button that turns it off has to be determined by you. Hit K in-game and a screen will pop up. Click New and then hit the key you want. The key you hit should appear and then you drag the module picture that corresponds to the module and put it on the new icon. The 2 icons should connect by a line and if so then you are good to go. Play the game and hit that button whenever you want to turn on and off the module.

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, when I press "New" and hit a key, nothing happens. I don't see it floating around like the modules are.

UPDATE: Oh, well I guess I found out that you can't bind a key that is already bound in the Controls list. I thought I would be able to operate both the GraviSuite enable/disable and the Power Armor one with the same key, but I guess not :<