power armor and the twilight forest

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad you posted that before me, if I were to post that, there will be at least 1 sentence calling people stupid
Meh. This same discussion popped up last time Direwolf did the "Twilight Forest blocks tech" routine. It causes problems because his presentation style is geared towards practical explanations of the mods. When he does this role play stuff it confuses people because they trust that he's actually presenting real mod info as usual.

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
agreed he never had a problem not using morph fly and just said "I think its op so I'm not using it for anything else but building". It would be much easier if he did the same with twilight as a lot of total noobs watch him to ler and end up confused.

Reactions: RedBoss

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, Dire hoodwinked me!

It should have been obvious though in retrospect the Ars Magica debuffs should have been a dead giveaway that it was some sort of autocaster thing, probably controlled by some sort of CC detection thing.

Signed ~Totalnoob~

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
just to say I didn't mean total noob as an offence to anyone. I am myself noob in many mods :)

C

chbachman

Yes, Dire hoodwinked me!

It should have been obvious though in retrospect the Ars Magica debuffs should have been a dead giveaway that it was some sort of autocaster thing, probably controlled by some sort of CC detection thing.

Signed ~Totalnoob~

Not even that complicated. If you look he pauses his video and resumes it once he enters with power amour. There is a slight jump.

During that pause he gives himself the potion effects, probably through p in nei.