potion gen best potion

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
and you pretty much just lost any chance of anyone be willing to help you. though i believe the best is splash potion of harming II, use nei or google to find the steps to make it
lol :p telling people to search on google is preatty stupid like i didnt do it allready >< i use splash slowness 2 for 40KiRF/t but i think you can get to 65 cant u?

DarkStarMU

Jul 29, 2019
So I found on google is that the more steps it takes to make a potion the more power it produces

So basically any splash potion with Redstone or potion level 2 that uses the fermented spider eye

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
So I found on google is that the more steps it takes to make a potion the more power it produces

So basically any splash potion with Redstone or potion level 2 that uses the fermented spider eye
Now if you are smart you will search potions and I am sure you will find a handy wiki, possibly with a chart showing all the brewing steps for every potion.

DarkStarMU

Jul 29, 2019
So far I found that splash slowness 2 potions work the best. It takes 5 steps. Nether wart > Gold carrot > Fermented spider eye > gunpowder > glowstone

HSIkMy

Jul 29, 2019
So far I found that splash slowness 2 potions work the best. It takes 5 steps. Nether wart > Gold carrot > Fermented spider eye > gunpowder > glowstone
That takes gold. Splash Potion of Harming II is better.
edit: It can take honey instead of gold. :p