Bug Possible Java error crashing my world

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i'm with a huge problem in my Infinity world, i've set up a base, and nearby there's a chunk that won't load for nothing... Idk what that is, but tomorrow i just finished to build a Tier 4 Blood Alter, and you guys know that is soo anoying to build the altar, sudently my minecraft starts to lag like hell... So as always i restart the FTB, when i try to load the world again, it won't load, and the FTB Console erros marked by red color are all related to Java, i can even copy the log cuz even the FTB crashes, and i have to close everything with CTRL ALT DEL.. And i have to use the backup of the world, and i lose all the progress made... returning to the tier one, and still that chunk won't load... Someone help me pls!!

I'm using Java 8 Version 45 ( 64x ) and my system is Win 7 Ultimate 64x

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Post a copy of your latest crash reports (if one generated), or put your your latest log files here, and share the link

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
i'll try it when happen again, aparently java asked for a update, i updated and no crash at the moment... but the chunk still unloaded, i'll keep that in mind when happen

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are you playing? Some packs are more likely to get corrupt chunks (missing chunks, that don't appear after reloading the chunks - e.g. relog) due to high mod count

diehard586

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are you playing? Some packs are more likely to get corrupt chunks (missing chunks, that don't appear after reloading the chunks - e.g. relog) due to high mod count
Infinity Evolved

I got the problem again, but i deciced to make backups for myself... Idk what is.... Here's a pic of that chunk :

i3WvUNB.jpg

PS : Draconic Evolution visuals are so worst in the updated version... I would prefer the older visual.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Evolved

I got the problem again, but i deciced to make backups for myself... Idk what is.... Here's a pic of that chunk :

i3WvUNB.jpg

PS : Draconic Evolution visuals are so worst in the updated version... I would prefer the older visual.
Is there anything that stands out in the console in the brief time you can see it before it freezes?