Portal spawner falling through floor?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

unaidedsteak

Jul 29, 2019
hello again! so ive made a red power frame tunnel bore and man it is awesome!
i have attached a portal spawner to it and put one in my base and it works fine except when i go through i always land up falling through the floor and get stuck in the block. is there a way to fix this? i have no lag on my server as it is just for me and my brother so i dont know what to do. i dont exactly want to die every time i want to visit my tunnel bore. any ideas?

unaidedsteak

Jul 29, 2019
i tried placing the portal spawner like on the floor and one block above and both do the same thing

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing the same problem. I, to get rid of this problem, will probably build a small frame-construction in order to have my portal-spawner on the ceiling instead of a wall. And a second one for my way out, that has its exit also placed on the ceiling. That way, at least, I won't be stuck in my drillbore any longer. ;)

Edit: Just to have it said - the ceiling portals work exactly the way planned. Am not getinng stuck anymore.