Portal in a Box broke my server?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Title Portal in a Box broke my server?

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Infinity Evolved: Skyblock Expert

Modpack version 1.2.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/WFD75GPk

Details of the issue I am doing the infusion for the portal in a box, everything working fine, drained all the vis needed, sucked up all the items but as soon as the last item got sucked from the pillar the server crashed, now when I try and run the server it instantly crashes without anyone connected.

I'm decent with Java and Minecraft Mods but definitely no expert and not really sure exactly what the crash is but after some digging in the code with a decompiler it seems something screwed up the instability and made it greater then 25 at the very end? anyway I can revert the current infusing that is happening without restoring a complete backup which will make me lose 2 hours of work?

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Try and remove this block:
Block location: World: (-961,63,1014

Use MCedit and remember to make sure you have backups before you start.

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
it's definitly the infusion that is going wrong, that block is my infusion matrix but I can't delete it, the delete key does nothing and when I click inspect block then remove tile entity I get this error

MCEdit version: 2.0.0-beta6

Python version: 2.7.12 (v2.7.12:d33e0cf91556, Jun 27 2016, 15:24:40) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]

Platform: win32

System version: Windows-10-10.0.14393

Processor: Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel

Obtained a GL context with this format:

Valid: True

Version: 4.5

Hardware Accelerated: True

Depth buffer: True, 24

Double buffer: True

Rendering profile: PySide.QtOpenGL.QGLFormat.OpenGLContextProfile.CompatibilityProfile

Driver info:

GL_VERSION: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 376.53 (4, 5)

GL_VENDOR: 'NVIDIA Corporation'

GL_RENDERER: 'GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2'

------

Unhandled Exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "mcedit2\widgets\inspector\__init__.py", line 231, in removeTileEntity (self is a InspectorWidget)

File "contextlib.py", line 17, in __enter__ (self is a GeneratorContextManager)

File "mcedit2\editorsession.py", line 1154, in beginSimpleCommand (self is a EditorSession)

File "contextlib.py", line 17, in __enter__ (self is a GeneratorContextManager)

File "mcedit2\command.py", line 59, in begin (self is a SimpleRevisionCommand)

File "mcedit2\editorsession.py", line 1177, in beginUndo (self is a EditorSession)

File "mceditlib\worldeditor.py", line 299, in beginUndo (self is a WorldEditor)

File "mceditlib\anvil\adapter.py", line 707, in createRevision (self is a AnvilWorldAdapter)

AttributeError: 'AnvilWorldFolder' object has no attribute 'createRevision'

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
Managed to fix it, I had to zero out the variables of the infusion matrix asking for aspects and items, lost my eldritch eyes but that's it

statphantom

Jul 29, 2019
had it happen again, I believe the crash happens when the matrix tries to grab an item at the same time it gets knocked off by instability. will try and gett it 100% stable before trying again