Pokewolf: The Elements and their Guardians - Signup!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Dylan. But everyone calls me the Pokémon Professor. This is what we call a "Pokémon." This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon, at times playing together as friends, and at times helping out one another. And sometimes, we just like to have fun battling others like us! But as close as we are, we don't know everything about Pokémon. In fact, there are still many, many mysteries surrounding Pokémon. I do research to try to unravel those Pokémon mysteries. But that's enough about me!
What about you? Are you in or not?

Game sheet here!
non published version here!

Game thread here!

Orginisation thread here!

Player list:

1. Someone Else 37
  2. xTordX
  3. Pyure
  4. Eruantien
  5. The_J
  6. Ljfa
  7. Cheese
  8. Spwnx
  9. Lethosos
  10. Vikestep
  11. Strikingwolf
  12. Sorazodia
  13. Sgbros
  14. Shazam
  15. Dragon_fang101
  16. Theepic
  17. Victini
  18. Nojr
  19. Lenscas
  20. Heilmewtwo

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Dylan. But everyone calls me the Pokémon Professor. This is what we call a "Pokémon." This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon. We humans live alongside Pokémon, at times playing together as friends, and at times helping out one another. And sometimes, we just like to have fun battling others like us! But as close as we are, we don't know everything about Pokémon. In fact, there are still many, many mysteries surrounding Pokémon. I do research to try to unravel those Pokémon mysteries. But that's enough about me!
What about you? Are you in or not?

Game sheet here!
non published version here!

Game thread here!

Orginisation thread here!

Player list:

1. Someone Else 37
  2. xTordX
  3. Pyure
  4. Eruantien
Just so you know, your grandson is called dickbutt. Also, I'm in.