Pokemon Showdown anyone?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Had a bit of a laugh with some randomer...
Went into random match, and we had a very close match (I took out his last 3 pokes, with my last poke - Auroras). They asked for a rematch, and it was a mega-glalie and Xatu which won that one for me... Then they said "best of 5", they obviously didn't like losing... so here's me winning again ;)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-211999121

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to force the opponent to forfeit BECAUSE OF MY SUNKERN

Sunkern also managed to take down a mega-altaria...
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oususpecttest-212014562
...this team is sorta screwed if I am unable to set up though... because... well...
Code:
Cutey (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Calm Mind
- Barrier
- Rock Polish
- Baton Pass

Arragog (Galvantula) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
- Sticky Web
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

Hands off (Ferrothorn) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Toxic

Steamroller (Scolipede) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Confide
- Protect
- Venom Drench

Pinball (Donphan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Protect
- Toxic
- Growl

God (Sunkern) @ Eviolite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Synthesis
- Safeguard
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Now I have a excuse to put time into learning gen 6 more, yay sorta(time is not a commodity lately), really miss gen 5 ubers though, was one of the first to use landerous-t and felt so awsome sweeping unprepared teams:D

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Now I have a excuse to put time into learning gen 6 more, yay sorta(time is not a commodity lately), really miss gen 5 ubers though, was one of the first to use landerous-t and felt so awsome sweeping unprepared teams:D
Hehe, you'll be happy to hear he's one of the biggest threats in OU then

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
If you have ORAS, Mega khangashkan(can't remember spelling) is so OP. I got so POed at my friend because he wrecked me with it :(

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Kanga-sucks. Ghost type with toxic, protect? No fake-out/sucker punch/power-up punch ;)

From what little gen 6 ubers I have played, that is a rare and unpractical set in most eyes (I agree with the majority here, but I'm not going to be a idiot and tell you what to do with your team if it works), also, doesn't kanga cary EQ alot? So unless you have levatate/air ballon/insert-ground-avoidance-here, your possibly screwed

Don't get me started on some of these megas, just don't

Agreed, at best they have (my opinion ahead) weird or terrible sprites, at worst they are just like game freak went "lets add 200 base stats to ALL THE THINGS! Screw balance!"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
From what little gen 6 ubers I have played, that is a rare and unpractical set in most eyes (I agree with the majority here, but I'm not going to be a idiot and tell you what to do with your team if it works), also, doesn't kanga cary EQ alot? So unless you have levatate/air ballon/insert-ground-avoidance-here, your possibly screwed

Agreed, at best they have (my opinion ahead) weird or terrible sprites, at worst they are just like game freak went "lets add 200 base stats to ALL THE THINGS! Screw balance!"
*coughs* Gengar ;)
But I usually take NU pokes into Ubers... it's so much more fun :p

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
*coughs* Gengar ;)
But I usually take NU pokes into Ubers... it's so much more fun :p

yes, gengar is a acception to the EQ thing, but I would rather have three attack moves myself, but again I'm not going to be a idiot and say what should be done. Also for the second thing, yeah, NU pokes in Ubers is really fun:D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
yes, gengar is a acception to the EQ thing, but I would rather have three attack moves myself, but again I'm not going to be a idiot and say what should be done. Also for the second thing, yeah, NU pokes in Ubers is really fun:D
NU is a pretty high tier if you ask me... PU can do most things you need :p

Reactions: gold49