Whitelist Server Pokecraft Infinity|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|New community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Right now we are a good, small community and we are looking for players, currently we only have 10 slots, but I can change that if needed. Our current IP is 192.111.128.31 and we are running on FTB Infinity 1.1.0. The rules are just to be mature and nice, and don't grief or rob somebody else. Nothing is disabled currently, and you have to enable fastcraft
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username (NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE THE ORIGINAL ONE, NOT THE ONE YOU CHANGED TO AFTER 1.8):
Skype (optional):
Current date and time:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.
my email: [email protected]

Last edited:

soyjuicesux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): soyjuicesux
Skype (optional): you already have it
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/North Carolina
Current date and time: 2/7/2015 5:44PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 5-6 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Shiny new pack, first server I've seen
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a busy guy that does tons of things in addition to my regular job and just like to relax and enjoy some Minecraft and other games on the side. Fairly easy going and such.
What are you good at?: Pretty much everything, I do have some things I specialize in such as AE2, blood magic and thaumcraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: Experienced with most all mods in the pack, looking forward to a few new mods and a good server to play on.

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Pianoman348
Skype (optional): N/A
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/Rhode Island
Current date and time: 2/7/15 19:54
How long have you been playing mods?: As long as I have played minecraft
Why do you want to play on the server?: I wish to play on the server because I would love a nice small server to test all of the new things on,
as a well as a nice community to share findings with. I would love to be near everyone and interact with a small community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Knowledgeable, tend to keep to who i'm comfortable with, but make friends fairly easily
What are you good at?: Mods in general as well as logic based problems.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes
Anything else?: Nothing that can't be shared later.

assassin7998

Jul 29, 2019
ok for realss this time
IGN (minecraft username):Assassin7998
Skype (optional):assassin7998
Where do you live? (Country/State):Canada
Current date and time:(UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)
How long have you been playing mods?:5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because I like ftb but I don't like minecarft :0
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I am not serious at all :D
What are you good at?:machines and maybe building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes your sever off and on for no more then ten min's each time and gmod mod sever because it was a French sever and I am english
Anything else?:not really I mean my last app pretty much summed it up
AKA My last on was way better NUKESSSSSSSSSS

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): DiamondArrow (Diam0ndArrow original name)
Skype (optional): pkemon2201
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada
Current date and time: yes
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Direwolf 1.4.5 soo... 3 years?
Why do you want to play on the server?: Assassin's in it
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I LOVE NUKES
What are you good at?: Shooting people in the knee.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?: Nupe

Last edited:

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): soyjuicesux
Skype (optional): you already have it
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/North Carolina
Current date and time: 2/7/2015 5:44PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 5-6 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Shiny new pack, first server I've seen
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a busy guy that does tons of things in addition to my regular job and just like to relax and enjoy some Minecraft and other games on the side. Fairly easy going and such.
What are you good at?: Pretty much everything, I do have some things I specialize in such as AE2, blood magic and thaumcraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: Experienced with most all mods in the pack, looking forward to a few new mods and a good server to play on.
IGN (minecraft username): Pianoman348
Skype (optional): N/A
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/Rhode Island
Current date and time: 2/7/15 19:54
How long have you been playing mods?: As long as I have played minecraft
Why do you want to play on the server?: I wish to play on the server because I would love a nice small server to test all of the new things on,
as a well as a nice community to share findings with. I would love to be near everyone and interact with a small community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Knowledgeable, tend to keep to who i'm comfortable with, but make friends fairly easily
What are you good at?: Mods in general as well as logic based problems.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes
Anything else?: Nothing that can't be shared later.
ok for realss this time
IGN (minecraft username):Assassin7998
Skype (optional):assassin7998
Current date and time:(UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)
How long have you been playing mods?:5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because I like ftb but I don't like minecarft :0
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I am not serious at all :D
What are you good at?:machines and maybe building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): yes your sever off and on for no more then ten min's each time and gmod mod sever because it was a French sever and I am english
Anything else?:not really I mean my last app pretty much summed it up
AKA My last on was way better NUKESSSSSSSSSS
IGN (minecraft username): DiamondArrow (Diam0ndArrow original name)
Skype (optional): pkemon2201
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada
Current date and time: yes
How long have you been playing mods?: Since Direwolf 1.4.5 soo... 3 years?
Why do you want to play on the server?: Assassin's in it
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I LOVE NUKES
What are you good at?: Shooting people in the knee.
Anything else?: Nupe
All accepted and Jacky and Assassin, seriously? :p

Montybone1234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft username): montybone1234

Skype (optional): Ehh. Not sure of the name atm. Will check though

Where do you live? (Country/State): United States, Florida

Current date and time: February 7th, 2015. 9:29 (EST)

How long have you been playing mods?: About a year and a half I believe

Why do you want to play on the server?: Singleplayer bugs me a bit and I get bored super quickly. When I'm with other people it's much more enjoyable for me.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): (I hate these questions because I always sound boastful) I'm friendly, and I don't lie to people typically. That is unless it's going to seriously hurt the person. I try and maintain a calm attitude all the time, but on the occasions I do get a bit steamed I try my best to keep mature about it. I.E. Get my point across without mindlessly insulting the other person/people

What are you good at?: Thaumcraft and a few other magic mods. Tinker's Construct, EnderIO, and Thermal Expansion. Also with helping people.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've bugged one or two owners to banning me before... I think? Honestly can't remember. I guess I could say that if I'm accepted, you wouldn't have to even worry about banning me.

Anything else?: I'm very active on the servers I play on, I have no issue with helping people, and perhaps the most important thing of all. Unlike 99% of the young teens I've met before I'm not some immature bully who gets a rise out of tormenting others. So I like to think I'm mature for my age.

Have a good weekend everyone! :D

Reactions: pokemon2201

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (Minecraft username): montybone1234

Skype (optional): Ehh. Not sure of the name atm. Will check though

Where do you live? (Country/State): United States, Florida

Current date and time: February 7th, 2015. 9:29 (EST)

How long have you been playing mods?: About a year and a half I believe

Why do you want to play on the server?: Singleplayer bugs me a bit and I get bored super quickly. When I'm with other people it's much more enjoyable for me.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): (I hate these questions because I always sound boastful) I'm friendly, and I don't lie to people typically. That is unless it's going to seriously hurt the person. I try and maintain a calm attitude all the time, but on the occasions I do get a bit steamed I try my best to keep mature about it. I.E. Get my point across without mindlessly insulting the other person/people

What are you good at?: Thaumcraft and a few other magic mods. Tinker's Construct, EnderIO, and Thermal Expansion. Also with helping people.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've bugged one or two owners to banning me before... I think? Honestly can't remember. I guess I could say that if I'm accepted, you wouldn't have to even worry about banning me.

Anything else?: I'm very active on the servers I play on, I have no issue with helping people, and perhaps the most important thing of all. Unlike 99% of the young teens I've met before I'm not some immature bully who gets a rise out of tormenting others. So I like to think I'm mature for my age.

Have a good weekend everyone! :D
Accepted

Reactions: Montybone1234

KingCHRISSSY

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): KingCHRISSSY
Skype (optional): chrisssyiscool
Where do you live? (Country/State): Queensland Australia
Current date and time: 8/02/2015 1:54 p.m.
How long have you been playing mods?: been playing moded mincraft since 1.6.4 (my first pack was the 1.6.4 ftb Direwolf20 pack)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like the Infinity modpack and this was the first server i heard/found
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a nice guy when you get to know me :) i all ways lend a hand if needed
What are you good at?: I am pretty good at modded minecraft but, also i do enjoy some cooking
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes a warning ban, and a proper, ban
Anything else?: I love playing on servers with other people to make friends :)

Reactions: Montybone1234

ianpian123

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): ianpian123
Skype (optional): I would be glad to message it to you if needed but I would rather keep away from random people.
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Texas
Current date and time: 2/7/15 10:41 CST
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing with mods for about two years now, around when the original direwolf20 modpack came out.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To have a fun time, meet new friends, and have an overall fun time. :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a easy-going guy but in certain csituations where people are purposely trying to tick me off I do get quite angered in discussions sucxh as those. But, other than that I am loyal and an all around nice guy.
What are you good at?: I am good at various mods such as TE and IC2. But, my favorite of all is Witchery >:)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I will most likely be incredibly active, and I would like to help out everyone who needs it.

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): crizkuro
Skype (optional): yeah I would much rather give this in a pm
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/SC
Current date and time: 2/7 11:52pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7 (FTB Ultimate oh how I miss you)
Why do you want to play on the server?: Wanna make new friends, plus single player is getting old.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Sometimes chatty work-a-holic
What are you good at?: Tech mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope only ever played on one server and I was on the admin team. :p
Anything else?: Can't wait to play with someone other than myself again. (pun intended! :D)

Reactions: KingCHRISSSY

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PastorBones
Where do you live? (Country/State): Texas
Current date and time: 2/7 11:39pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 6 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: New modpack...who could resist? In addition, I seem to be the only one ever online anymore on my current server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly, calm and a perfectionist
What are you good at?: "Anything I do...I do it better than you" :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I was once expelled from school...

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): KingCHRISSSY
Skype (optional): chrisssyiscool
Where do you live? (Country/State): Queensland Australia
Current date and time: 8/02/2015 1:54 p.m.
How long have you been playing mods?: been playing moded mincraft since 1.6.4 (my first pack was the 1.6.4 ftb Direwolf20 pack)
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like the Infinity modpack and this was the first server i heard/found
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a nice guy when you get to know me :) i all ways lend a hand if needed
What are you good at?: I am pretty good at modded minecraft but, also i do enjoy some cooking
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes a warning ban, and a proper, ban
Anything else?: I love playing on servers with other people to make friends :)
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): ianpian123
Skype (optional): I would be glad to message it to you if needed but I would rather keep away from random people.
Where do you live? (Country/State): U.S. Texas
Current date and time: 2/7/15 10:41 CST
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing with mods for about two years now, around when the original direwolf20 modpack came out.
Why do you want to play on the server?: To have a fun time, meet new friends, and have an overall fun time. :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a easy-going guy but in certain csituations where people are purposely trying to tick me off I do get quite angered in discussions sucxh as those. But, other than that I am loyal and an all around nice guy.
What are you good at?: I am good at various mods such as TE and IC2. But, my favorite of all is Witchery >:)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I have not.
Anything else?: I will most likely be incredibly active, and I would like to help out everyone who needs it.
IGN (minecraft username): crizkuro
Skype (optional): yeah I would much rather give this in a pm
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/SC
Current date and time: 2/7 11:52pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7 (FTB Ultimate oh how I miss you)
Why do you want to play on the server?: Wanna make new friends, plus single player is getting old.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Sometimes chatty work-a-holic
What are you good at?: Tech mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope only ever played on one server and I was on the admin team. :p
Anything else?: Can't wait to play with someone other than myself again. (pun intended! :D)
IGN: PastorBones
Where do you live? (Country/State): Texas
Current date and time: 2/7 11:39pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 6 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: New modpack...who could resist? In addition, I seem to be the only one ever online anymore on my current server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly, calm and a perfectionist
What are you good at?: "Anything I do...I do it better than you" :p
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I was once expelled from school...
All accepted

Reactions: KingCHRISSSY

FedoraGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): fraxker
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): Georgia
Current date and time: 12:30 2/8/15
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years approximately
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a good server toplay on that is stable, but has a good community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, friendly, logical
What are you good at?: Tech, Magic, and adventure, a little building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: I can be active and will continuously play as long as the server is up

Sir

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username):sir_tyson
Skype (optional):you have it
Current date and time:pST 12:21
How long have you been playing mods?:IDK couple years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because i have nothing else to do in my life
What are you like? (Personality-wise):very mellow and a go with the flow kind of guy
What are you good at?:following directions
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?:no
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.