Whitelist Server Pokecraft Infinity|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|New community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VetleIce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username (NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE THE ORIGINAL ONE, NOT THE ONE YOU CHANGED TO AFTER 1.8): vetleice (No caps)
Skype (optional): vetle_39 or VetleIce
Where do you live? (Country/State): Norway
Current date and time: 12:36 24.02.2015
How long have you been playing mods?: For like 4-5 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: It looks awesome and I got nothing else to do.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Goes with the flow, sometimes mature but can be silly and fun. I like playing with others.
What are you good at?: Most things. Mostly techy things and cooperation.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes one time it was this crazy christian admin banning everyone who wasn't christian. It was very weird.
Anything else?: I got a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vetleice39/

Captinblacksmit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username (NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE THE ORIGINAL ONE, NOT THE ONE YOU CHANGED TO AFTER 1.8): CaptinBlackSmit
Skype (optional):nco7995 (you might already have it)
Where do you live? (Country/State):Canada
Current date and time:2015-02-26 (Y/M/D)5:04PM
How long have you been playing mods?: about 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because I am into modded minecraft As of right now and will be an active player.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Kind
What are you good at?:I'm good at building with various mods such as carpenters blocks.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No, Never
Anything else?:I am assassin's Brother.

wiseman1602

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:wiseman1602
Skype:I have one i just dont remember the name i will check though
Where do you live:Canada
Current date and time:5:35 PM 2/26/2015
How long have you been playing mods:About 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server:Because i just got back into minecraft and looking for a good friendly FTB server
What are you like:Friendly and love to be around people
What are you good at: Mostly tech mods but i would love to learn some new things
Have you ever been banned: Nope

Last edited:

guthan mane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Guthanmane
Skype (optional): jacob.anderegg
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/CA
Current date and time: 2/27/15 2:50 am
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years?
Why do you want to play on the server?: been watching some of the hermitcraft people playing it and i really wana go have some fun, and i dont like to play single player
What are you like? (Personality-wise): very fast paced and like to get the best of the best :D
What are you good at?: creating machines to automate everything for me
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): once on some server about 2-3 years ago for picking on someone or something i forgot at this point...
Anything else?: i hope u accept me i wana play the pack, it looks really fun from what i have seen!

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
All Accepted
Im not whitelisted unfortunally. Please update my IGN again please :)
1416465b3081b9fc93b63bb44e16b471.png

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - 424600
Skype - josephb20001
Where do you live? - England
Current date and time - 14/03/2015 - 11:
How long have you been playing mods?: - since the direwolf20 1.4.7 pack was released
Why do you want to play on the server? - i would like to join a good sized community and work with people
What are you like? (Personality-wise) - i like a joke but i normally am quite active with helping others in chat
What are you good at? - automation, tech
Have you ever been banned? If so why? - nope apart from when i go on my friends server and hebans me for fun http://fishbans.com/u/424600
Anything else? - nope

k0valent

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: sjr_itb
Skype (optional): stefan.roberts6
Where do you live? (Country/State): wales/uk
Current date and time:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: 5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: tired of getting griefed
What are you like? (Personality-wise): laid back
What are you good at?: tech mods, building, complicated set ups
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): never been banned
Anything else?: not really