PnuematicCraft: Drone Fluid Delivery Help!

ArtemisSilber

Jul 27, 2021
I'm at wits end with a drone I'm trying to program.
All I want it to do is go to a small fluid tank, pick up the fluid inside, and then export it to another small tank (At least that's the basic concept).

My first attempt it went to a fluid container, made an animation and then just sat there. Looking at the inventory of the drone, it looked like it pick up the fluid -- but then didn't continue with the next instruction.

After wracking my brain with what I'd done wrong (Area seemed fine, it seemed to have picked up the liquid so the facing seemed to be fine, I even tried a liquid fliter) I tried blowing away the whole program and starting from scratch. A simple: Go To, 1 area, that's it.

And then nothing. it just sat there and did nothing.
I went into creative mode at this point to figure out what I'd done wrong, tried 3 locations -- all set up /exactly/ the same with different locations.
It skipped the first location, went to the second, and then sat down and did nothing... I expected it to cycle through the 3 locations.

So obviously I'm missing something super basic here - and I haven't the slightest clue why I can't get the drone to fulfill any of its programmed commands.

What am I missing??