PluginsForForestry (1.6.4) crashing on 21-Nov

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
Mods, feel free to (re-)move -- Just a heads up for those testing out 1.6 mods.

Appears some "holiday content" may be crashing startup

PluginsForForestry v1.6.4-3.2.28

Workaround: It runs fine if you set your system date back to the 20th or forward a few days ...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 21/11/13 12:36 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Lang.PfFTranslator.overrideKey(PfFTranslator.java:23)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Plugins.Holiday.Objects.HolidayObject.setupHolidayContent(HolidayObject.java:34)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Plugins.Holiday.Holiday.onPreLoad(Holiday.java:25)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Managers.PfFPluginManager.runPluginLoadEvent(PfFPluginManager.java:28)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Core.PfF.preLoad(PfF.java:44)

Last edited:
Reactions: groundhog

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Mods, feel free to (re-)move -- Just a heads up for those testing out 1.6 mods.

Appears some "holiday content" may be crashing startup

PluginsForForestry v1.6.4-3.2.28

Workaround: It runs fine if you set your system date back to the 20th or forward a few days ...

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 21/11/13 12:36 AM
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Lang.PfFTranslator.overrideKey(PfFTranslator.java:23)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Plugins.Holiday.Objects.HolidayObject.setupHolidayContent(HolidayObject.java:34)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Plugins.Holiday.Holiday.onPreLoad(Holiday.java:25)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Managers.PfFPluginManager.runPluginLoadEvent(PfFPluginManager.java:28)
   at denoflionsx.PluginsforForestry.Core.PfF.preLoad(PfF.java:44)

aawh, the surprise is spoiled :(
but I do wonder what the surprise is...

Reactions: un worry

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
does PfF add bees? I thought it didn't add bees...
I don't actually know what the plugin does :p Just read Forestry and the bees were the only "holiday content" that I could think of :p