Plugins with FTB servers?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I run a small server for my kids and friends using the New World modpack and I had a question I was hoping could get answered.

I see many FTB servers running multiple plugins and I'm really wanting to get some for myself (mainly essentials and worldedit), I understand it involves MCPC which I downloaded the recommended version for 1.6.4 (I think it was 965), used it for my jar, and ran the server. The server seemed to run smoothly, it added the folders, however as soon as I go to join (before adding any plugins) it crashes completely.

Did I do something wrong? or is MCPC not compatible with some mods?

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post the server.log please and did you mean the server crashes when you join it?[DOUBLEPOST=1394905509][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note I'm just curious where you got the server files for that modpack.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
After it crashes post the log please and if it has a crash report that will be even better. It will be located in */Minecraft/crash-reports

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
Uploaded the crash report, please let me know anything else that will help.

Attachments

• crash-2014-03-14_03.34.36-server.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 66

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
By disable do you mean launch with my normal ftb jar, because I've been running the server and playing on it since last night