Pls help

• Thread starter plsskyfac4ontlauncher
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
P

plsskyfac4ontlauncher

Can you please add sky fac 4 to tlauncher? It would rlly help.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Skyfactory 4 is not a FTB pack, but you should find it if you use the Twitch app (launcher)

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
If Twitch is giving you problems, you can use MultiMC.

Download the zip of the pack from the curse website.

For example; On this page here. The download button is in the top right, a bit below the search text input field. (note: not the server files)

This zip file contains the configs and a list of needed mods called a manifesto, but not the mods themselves. Do *not* unzip it.

Then in MultiMC, click the "add instance" button. Then choose "import from zip." Then click the "browse" button. Then find the zip you just downloaded from your downloads folder. And then click "OK."

You can delete the zip file after MultiMC created the instance.

Get familiar with minecraft.curseforge.com to find the older or newer versions of the modpacks.

EDIT in response to grandrolf below: I assumed you meant you had trouble with your twitch account. MultiMC does require you to log into your MC account to function.

Last edited:
P

plsskyfac4ontlauncher

Use MultiMC

Download the zip of the pack from the curse website.

For example; On this page here. The download button is in the top right, a bit below the search text input field. (note: not the server files)

This zip file contains the configs and a list of needed mods called a manifesto, but not the mods themselves. Do *not* unzip it.

Then in MultiMC, click the "add instance" button. Then choose "import from zip." Then click the "browse" button. Then find the zip you just downloaded from your downloads folder. And then click "OK."

You can delete the zip file after MultiMC created the instance.

Get familiar with minecraft.curseforge.com to find the older or newer versions of the modpacks.
Ty for trying but it requires a premium too

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
A
h man I don't have a premium. I lost it.

Even that this is not a FTB pack and not supported from here, I'd like to make this clear:

You don't need a Twitch premium account to play the packs, but if you mean that you don't have a valid Minecraft/Mojang account - that's a different story.

We do not support people that use cracked/hacked accounts/launchers - so if that's the case, I suggest you pay for a valid account.