Problem Please someone help!

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, if U say that U can play on default servers setups...
try check Ur
1. Antivirus
2. Firewall
for exceptions.
Try turn them off.
Try "telnet ip-adress: port" command to connect to Ur server from windows command line.
is Ur server always say it:
[20:57:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[20:57:05] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 4%
which java version U are using?

at last i say: "may be it's time for fresh windows?"

Last edited:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Have you tried running other servers than Infinity, like the DW20 pack or Vanilla minecraft? If they do the same thing, it might be your antivirus or firewall as adamich said.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
and u act like i haven't tried this. i have about 5 to 7 times. and nothing. my other server is doing the same thing as well. and the server i do have now is a new one. over and over and over again.

i was asking for a set up for cauldron so i know my steps when i get my server up and running. i know its for plugins and is not in the folders at this point. how ever i am trying to see what is wrong with my server right now. why is everyone getting timed out. we cant join the server but server us up and running.

minecraft used to work but isn't anymore. but we can see its up. just cant join it.

ok i did what u said. but still same. timed out.

So, @ninjasdynasty wrote that he downloaded serveral servers+clients tried to run, and still has same problem. BUT on DW 1.3.0 he could to do it.
@ninjasdynasty, can U redownload "DW 1.3.0" server+client and try it now?