please help.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Before I get flamed i am ftb user and a proud one. My sons wants to play this mod pack that he has been watching on you tube, but it needs 1.6.4 launcher. How can i get him a copy of this one. I looked on minecraft.net and found 1.5.2 but not 1.6.4. If any one can help me out, so i can help him out i would be greatly appreciated.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Ehm. Which modpack are we talking about?
The FTB launcher has several 1.6 modpacks in it already. 6 of them actually.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
http://popularmmos.com/ultimateadventure/

it isn't a ftb modpack he is young, and want to try this one out. so if i can i would like to put it together for him.

i play the direwolf pack, but it is too technical for him. he wants a mod pack to just play with, and he saw this one on youtube.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
There's a "Download & Installation" tab on that site. All the info is there.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
it tells u how to get the mod pack i have that. It doesn't tell u how to get a 1.6.4 minecraft launcher. my sons has the 1.7 launcher. so when i clicl on the forge installer it says i have to run the 1.6.4 instance at least once

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
I think in the official Minecraft launcher you just need to create a new profile and set version to 1.6.4 and it should download it.

Why are you asking this in FTB forums anyway? Should go to official Minecraft forums...

Reactions: RedBoss

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
it tells u how to get the mod pack i have that. It doesn't tell u how to get a 1.6.4 minecraft launcher. my sons has the 1.7 launcher. so when i clicl on the forge installer it says i have to run the 1.6.4 instance at least once
*facepalm*
The 1.7 launcher IS the 1.6 launcher, just like the 1.5 launcher is the Beta 1.3 launcher