Request Please help with this possible issue/bug

bubbyfong

Jul 29, 2019
Please go to
to see the bug in action. After I stop moving my mouse, the screen continues to slowly move. I accidentally enabled this with a control and am unable to disable it. This has been happening ever since I inputted a string of commands through the keyboard that I am unable to remember. I have been looking for the solution and am unable to find it.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Try F8. then F5. then just for the hell of it press all the keyboard keys. one after the other. its always been a fun way for me to figure out the controls.

Not so much fun when I am trying to chat and forget to open the chat interface before typing the message. All hell breaks loose then.

Jul 29, 2019
It should be default f8. I forgot what the actions is call though. Look through the controls. It's even a mechanic in vanilla mc.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DeathOfTime

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Its called cinematic camera.
Keys of note for vanilla minecraft:
F1: Removes the GUI from the screen. Great for those screen shots. Stuff like the hotbar will be completely gone until it is pressed again.
F2: Takes those screen shots
F3: Add lots of stats to the GUI. Very interesting. Can be paired with other keys for various different results. From reloading the chunk cache to crashing the game.
F5: Camera Placement. Toggles where the camera is in respect to the player.
F8: Cinematic Mode. Smooths and slows the camera movement in relation to input.
F11: Fullscreen/Windowed mode toggle

In case that information isn't fully accurate (which it never is), This link is far more accurate and in depth (which you shouldn't follow BTW. Never trust random links on the internet. Especially in forums. Even if you recognize the site it is usually better to use your bookmarks to manually find the section of the site refereed to.)