Please Help me!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Crane98

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I didn't know where to post this, but I used the descriptive book, just to see what it did, because I Had no idea what it was, it transported me to another dimension, and I don't know how to get back! please, someone help me.

chaossdragon

Jul 29, 2019
You are pretty much screwed. There is a way to get back but its a long process with little hope, or you can bite the bullet and restart that world, or have your player file deleted, so the next time you log in you will be at spawn.

Long process : keep making more Descriptive books, till you find a Star Fissure.

Personally, I would do the delete player file. you lose less and its alot faster.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
If you create a portal to the twilight forest and go through it and then back you will be in the overworld.
From the mod's MC forum page
To make a portal to the Twilight Forest, make a 2 x 2 shallow pool (4 squares) of water in a grassy area, and surround it entirely with natural stuff. Flowers, mushrooms or tall grass. Then throw a diamond in (with the "Q" key, by default) and stand back!
It should look a little like this:
sT8Dt.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1355449580][/DOUBLEPOST]Alternatively if you have access to creative mode you can get the notebook from there which has all the symbols and write a descriptive book with the star fissure and go through the star fissure in that world.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
You can also create a nether portal.

If you are on a server, you can have an OP use /tpx to teleport you back.

If you are in single player, you can open your world to LAN and enable cheats. Then, you can use /tpx yourself. I don't recall the exact syntax, but it's something like /tpx charactername 1 ( 1 I believe is the Overworld. )

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
You can't create a nether portal within ages actually. At least every attempt I just made did nothing. Just an obsidian frame with fire in it.

Jessen1

Jul 29, 2019
You can spawn in a nether portal block with NEI and go to the nether. From the newly created portal you can go back to the overworld.