Please Help me I cant download any 1.6.4 modpacks

alexace197860

Jul 29, 2019
Still says error downloading

It still says error to download

When it says privalage level it has the run this program as an admin and it's dimmed out what do I do?

When I click on it says run as administrator and it did It and it still says error to download

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Still says error downloading
It still says error to download
When it says privalage level it has the run this program as an admin and it's dimmed out what do I do?
When I click on it says run as administrator and it did It and it still says error to download

Please don't do that. Instead of posting 4 times, post once, and edit the post.
Repeating yourself is unnecessary, and annoying.

TRLinerunner

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some kind of server overload due to the DW20 pack updating? Because I'm getting this problem as well and I use FTB daily without any problems at all until now.

Edit: Changing server selection from "automatic" to the nearest (Atlanta) solved the problem. Which raises another.. why wasn't it choosing that anyway, as Atlanta is *by far* the closest location to me.

Last edited:

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure to run FTB in Administration mode, And try changing your server download location to Nuttingham, And if that does not work, Try the other servers, Remember to close your FTB and reopen it each time you change your server download location.