Please help a noob RTG turtle

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

teamlosi20056

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody I seem to be unable to refuel my turtle with uranium I have tried refuel and it said fase. so i thought I would try lua and did turtle.refuel() and it said false and i did the same thing with coal instead and it took the coal no problem I am on a server does that effect it and we are on the mindcrack packv6. I would really like some help because I have no idea what I am doing here. Thanks a lot for any help.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think Uranium will work unless you use a misc periphrial style turtle but I don't know what that particular add on for the turtle is.

Zerim

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also having this issue with the RTG Turtle.
Google actually brought me here. Help would be appreciated. :D

Takunx9

Jul 29, 2019
Did you wrap the peripheral? If not, do this line: m = peripheral.wrap("right") Then this line to refuel: m.refuel()

Pulled this information from Direwolf20's MiscPeripherals v2.3 video, at around the 18 minute mark. I'd check that out for more information!

nevakanezah

Jul 29, 2019
Did you wrap the peripheral? If not, do this line: m = peripheral.wrap("right") Then this line to refuel: m.refuel()

Pulled this information from Direwolf20's MiscPeripherals v2.3 video, at around the 18 minute mark. I'd check that out for more information!
I'd like to second that. The peripheral needs to be "wrapped" so that the turtle knows to interact with it.

Zerim

Jul 29, 2019

It worked, thanks so much!
It took Uranium Ore and now getFuelLevel is returning a steadily increasing number.
Hooray for RTG Laser Turtles!