please, for the love of god...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
please, for the love of god make 1 central GregTech discussion topic.
I am so sick of constantly seeing new topics about GT from people who didn't bother using the search function.
every few days, a new topic gets created asking people about their opinion about GT, while I know a forum is meant for discussion, I just can't stand seeing the same thing getting posted over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over....

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like this, but you know that even if this is made, people will still make new posts anyway. Just because people are stupid, they would do that.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like this, but you know that even if this is made, people will still make new posts anyway. Just because people are stupid, they would do that.

true. I could say make it a rule to post about a certain subject in a topic that's made for it, but that'd be just more work for the moderators...

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I just try to ignore new gt topics. What I hate is when someone brings up gt on a thread that was having a perfectly normal (at least as normal as these forums are) discussion about something non gt.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I just try to ignore new gt topics. What I hate is when someone brings up gt on a thread that was having a perfectly normal (at least as normal as these forums are) discussion about something non gt.

that happens... ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME. I have my own very positive and very negative opinion about GT, but I try to keep the decency to not bother other people with it.
I was toying around with an idea to have central topics in the Mod Discussion category created by a moderator, for the popular mods, and if people want to talk about that specific mod, they can do it in there, and should refrain themselves talking about that mod in other places, and if they do and a discussion about it starts, those posts could get moved to that specific central mod topic

Reactions: Eyamaz and Nerixel
Status
Not open for further replies.