Playing Revelation 2.0.0 with Nephew and he did this...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
It's from Thaumcraft and I want to know how to clean it up.

OP7pung.png

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I don't know off the top of my head. You'd have to consult the thaumonomicon. (There should be a creative one if you don't have all the research.)

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
That is a Rift caused by an excess of Flux, and I don't think there IS a way to get rid of it just yet. One of those 'features yet to be implemented', I think.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
The only surefire way i know for sure to get rid of it is to use the creative flux sponge and sneak right click with it. It may go away on it's own eventually, but not without causing some mischief, such as destroying blocks, spawning wisps and planting taint seeds.

ninjaeyes123

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is very late but everyone redirects here without an answer to the issue. If you scan the rift, you will get a new page on the fundamental page for the rift and past it, it will give a page for the Casualty Collapser, a very expensive item that requires infusion and has very high instability. The casualty collapser will also explode and must be placed near the rift.