Playing Infinity after a bit of a Minecraft break

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DEL 707

Jul 29, 2019
Used to play FTB Ultimate, then I had a go at some kind of Space pack, but I can't remember the name.
I'm a bit clueless....again.

Is there some kind of wiki just for the Infinity mod pack, I'm swimming in a sea of receipes and I don't know where to start.

Next is how do I find a good server?
I'm playing on 1 at the moment, but it's taking a good 3 seconds for a block to notice that it's been mined.
I was told to do a /tps, which came out at 6.
Is there anyway I can improve my performance? Or is it all down to the server?

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
There is not a wiki that im aware off, but there is plenty of ftb playlists of the modpack that can give u an idea of what u can do and what to expect.

On the server area... Just keep searching, servers with a lot of players or plenty of resource-hungry buildings done take quite a strain on the server, specially the dreaded delayed-break for blocks...

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Used to play FTB Ultimate, then I had a go at some kind of Space pack, but I can't remember the name.
I'm a bit clueless....again.

Is there some kind of wiki just for the Infinity mod pack, I'm swimming in a sea of receipes and I don't know where to start.

Next is how do I find a good server?
I'm playing on 1 at the moment, but it's taking a good 3 seconds for a block to notice that it's been mined.
I was told to do a /tps, which came out at 6.
Is there anyway I can improve my performance? Or is it all down to the server?
I have a.Server running on infinity with 3 empty Slots if you want Join It and just play There
Massage me for IP If you want

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk