Players for a whitelist server

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
So me and a friend have decided to start a modded server. However we would like people to play with. Please post here if you would like to play with reasons why I should pick you.

Once we have got a good player base we will decide a mod pack. (ATM we are thinking of FtB Monster 1.1.2)

Looking for about 7-10 people

Last edited:

Donut Legend

Jul 29, 2019
I may be interested, I have a SP world on monster that I've been playing for about 2 months and would be glad to join if you are in the 16ish age range

ShootingDragon1

Jul 29, 2019
i am interested in the server and i have a vast knowledge of the mods in the packs and if i dont i will look it up, i have been playing FTB since its inception, also i was a staff member on a server thats no longer running

Edit: i am 18

Last edited:

Repto

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to join the server no problem! I'm 12 turning 13 in March but I'm very mature and just overall am a cool guy.
Regards, Repto
reptophiles face.png

Buggy008

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join! Im 14 (9th grade), Love modded minecraft! I usally play everyday and I know tons of stuff about mods. I want to experience minecraft with other people.
Thanks!

Dave Nathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'd like to join the server, I'm 15 and I played some technical modpack before like the Tekkit, FTB Ultimate, FTB Unhinged, and experimenting with my own SP modpack with machinery-stuff mods(IC2, BC, TE, etc.) I play mostly everyday, like 2-4 hours a day.

The downside of me is I run 32-bit OS and 2GB RAM so I can't play some of the modpack available :(

Will interested to join if you guys decided to play modpack that can run with 32-bit OS :)
Cheers!