Play Offline!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jjw123

Jul 29, 2019
also, dont stream in offline mode, it appears that your password will appear in console. We apologize for this, and it will be fixed in the next update to the launcher.

expect that update in the next few days, we have one or 2 other things to get finalized first

Reactions: Ashzification

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If you play Magic World in offline mode, you will lose your Thaumcraft 3 research.

Well, not "lose" it, but it will be inaccessible because it is tied to your account in online mode. Once you log back in normally, it's all back (and any research you made while offline will instead be inaccessible).

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Simple workaround Omicron, I believe it has to do with people inputting emails instead of minecraft usernames into the offline mode.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Login servers are down:
  • Minecraft logins

This service is down! We are doing our very best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Edit: when it was just minecraft.net being down, this message appeared in my console when I tried to login:
java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server

Edit-again: Now they're both down.
Preparing for a boring night lol
lp0rJ.png