Plants vs Zombies

TheSourceCode95

Jul 29, 2019
Ever played Plants versus Zombies before? If not, well, you probably have. But ever felt like playing plants versus zombies, and playing minecraft? Now it's possible! I hereby present you:

Plants versus Zombies
The minecraft edition!
This map requires you to use the FTB Mod pack, get your copy from http://feed-the-beast.com/
Plants versus zombies is a custom map that allows you to play plants versus zombies in minecraft. The main objective of this custom map is to stay alive, as waves of zombies, skeletons, crazy villagers and creepers come floating towards you. Play alone or with friends, it's up to you.​
Plants vs Zombies rules:
  • Make sure you play on adventure mode.
  • Don't wander off into the distance. You won't find anything of interest there.
  • Don't cheat in items.
Downloads:

Let's Build:
The entire making of this map has been recorded. The videos will come out, one every three days. We're currently at this episode:​

All other episodes can be found at my youtube channel.

lolertje123

Jul 29, 2019
Nice Work man!!! ;) Congratz, on uploading the first (downloadable) third party ftb map ever!! :D
Really nice map...

Ps: I'll download again from here, since you're using adfly :p

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not certain it was Sethbling or not, but I am certain I did play a "vanilla" plant vs zombies quite some time ago.
It was quite strange to play, but a lot of fun.

You should definitely put a gameplay video on the thread though, because it really do much more advertisement for a map than a coding session.