Problem Plant Gatherer from industrial foregoing mod not collecting Ironberries from Ironwood tree (FTB Revelation)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nzm21

Jan 31, 2021
It will chop down the tree and gather wood and saplings but it doesn't seem to collect the Ironberries that normally drop from breaking the leaves. Anyone know how to fix this or maybe another setup I can use?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Not totally sure since I don't have whatever mod adds ironwood trees, but two possible things to try:

- The leaf shearing addon for the gatherer, it makes it collect leaves rather than breaking them but if my dusty old memory serves i've used it before to collect cherries from Forestry cherry trees.

- If you can collect the berries with right click (ignore the next bit if this isn't the case), use the Plant Interactor rather than the Gatherer.

Alternately, you can keep your setup as-is and plonk down some OpenBlocks vacuum hoppers at floor level and they'll suck in any ironberries that drop.

Last edited: