Planetside 2 Beta

Joeaniator1

Jul 29, 2019
i just want to know are people excited for planetside 2 and if you are what empire are you going to be?

And Congrats if you got into the beta i havnt been so lucky yet :(

adib

Jul 29, 2019
probably not cause of this.
The cash shop will not sell items such as guns or vehicles that make players more powerful, instead the shop will sell equipment

Joeaniator1

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
The cash shop will not sell items such as guns or vehicles that make players more powerful, instead the shop will sell equipment
it well sell upgrades to those weapons and vehicles

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Joeaniator1 said:
adib said:
it well sell upgrades to those weapons and vehicles
i dont like the idea that you can just buy your weapons in an store if you pay..

Reactions: pc_assassin

Joeaniator1

Jul 29, 2019
no its not pay to play everything is equal in one way or another everything is balanced you could be lvl 100 and you coudl be crap and you could be a lvl 3 and go in there an dominate it is a skill game and you will own no matter what if your working as a team trust me its ballanced look it up on youtube

Reactions: PierceSG

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Joeaniator1 said:
no its not pay to play everything is equal in one way or another everything is balanced you could be lvl 100 and you coudl be crap and you could be a lvl 3 and go in there an dominate it is a skill game and you will own no matter what if your working as a team trust me its ballanced look it up on youtube
hmm dont know, most likely will give it an chance anyways.

Joeaniator1

Jul 29, 2019
no its about a massive war that never ends there are 6000 in a server there are 3 maps or continents each continent can hold 2000 on each map and the maps are 64x64 square kilomiteres :)

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
My school gets a subscription of a gaming magazine and I found a VIP beta key there. SO far the game is AMAZING!

Macwillis

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely will be playing, most likely with my clan on TR. Played a little of the first one, saw alpha footage from Planetside 2 and was like, this will be the first game I will actually pre order. So excited!

xchampx13

Jul 29, 2019
The NDA just got lifted, so I think we will start seeing more videos of this game and what it is like.