Open Server Pixel Sies! [Agrarian Skies][2.1.6][Party][Open][No Lag][SSD][24/7][Cookable Silkworms]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

okkeh96

Jul 29, 2019

nzs76ch.png

80JhkrG.png

Welcome to the server of Pixel Skies, this is a Agraian Skies server. I created this server so people can enjoy AS with more people! I hope you all enjoy your stay and see you on the server!

malJTdV.png

This server runs on the Agrarian Skies modpack, which you can download from the FTB launcher.
We are using the version 2.1.6 so make sure you are also running on that version.
You can join our server by connecting to the IP: 69.197.162.18:25618

BqrlbAl.png
As every server we have rules:
  • No griefing, we accept no griefing on this server and it will result in harsh punishment.
  • No giving away rotten hearts, We do not want people to get killed by someone giving them fake lives.
  • No purposly killing other people, like the second rule we don't want people joining the server and bein unable to play again because of a troll.
  • Respect the staff, It takes time and effort to run a server that you can play on for free.
  • No exploiting mechanics, this involves bug abuse, hacks and other loop holes around the progress.
  • Common sense, do not find loop holes around the rules or abbuse something that is obviously broken
bhwy4U6.png
To fully enjoy the server you should atleast know these commands:
  • /is create, this will create your very own personal island for you to begin your journey.
  • /kit start, USE THIS ONLY AFTER YOU CREATED AN ISLAND, these will give you your starting items to begin.
  • /is invite, in order to play with your friends you must use this command after you created an island, this will invite other players to your island. Don't forget to create a party in the quest book in order to complete quests together.
  • /is home, this will teleport you to your island.
  • /is sethome, this will set the home that you will teleport to with /is home.
  • /is lock, this will lock the island for players to enter.
  • /is unlock this will unlock your island for players to enter.
  • /is kick, this will kick people you invited to your island of your island.
I hope you all enjoy the server and see you online!
Last edited: Yesterday at 5:27 PM

Reactions: epicguy3122

epicguy3122

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet! Once I finish updating my Agrarian skies to 2.1.6, I'm definitely gonna enjoy playing on this server!

okkeh96

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! We try to improve the server as much as we can!