Whitelist Server Piecemeal server [Whitelisted][24/7][Ultimate][16+][15 slots left][creephost][3gb ram]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
Are you going to update at all as my ssp server is on 1.1.0 so I cant connect atm? (hate recustomising it all!)

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blight000
Why do you want to join: Because I wanna play on a nice small server.
Why do you like ftb: Because mods are awesome. (What kind of question is this? -.-)
what can you bring to the server: Myself
Which mods would you specialize: I do pretty much all the mods. Except Twilight Forest.
Skype?Teamspeak?: I got both.

LukeWUK

Jul 29, 2019
1.1 is 1.4.7 with RP etc and seems stable :)...... not sure if its meant to be or not :p Ill try and get MultiMMC or whatyever its called setup

Edit: Im in ! :)

merlinsson2105

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: merlin2105
Why do you want to join: I want to find a good ftb ultimate server
Why do you like ftb: I love playing with mods
what can you bring to the server: Good building and auto machines
Which mods would you specialize: thaumcraft and a little ice
Skype?Teamspeak? Skype

AndrewY2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:AndrewY2010
Why do you want to join: I really enjoy playing FTB and sometimes on singleplayer it can not be as good because you cannot share anything you have done with other people. I would like to meet new people and learn specific things of of them depending on the mods they have alot of knowledge in, when at the same time trying to help others with mods I feel i specialize in.
Why do you like ftb: I have been playing minecraft since 2010 and i have not stopped. As soon as i heard about FTB i downloaded it straight away, it gives the initial game a new twist that gives you endless things to do.
what can you bring to the server: I hope to be able to help anybody that needs help. But most of all to have fun with other members and just having a good time.
Which mods would you specialize: I have a good background on most mods (some more than others) But if i was to help somebody with a mod it would have to be Thaumcraft, i feel like i know most things about this mod that other people may find useful.
Skype?Teamspeak? I have skype, not teamspeak (Yet)

Jaxacoola

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, my name's Jack

IGN: jaxacoola
Why do you want to join: A nice, mature community
Why do you like ftb: The scientific side of it
what can you bring to the server: Amazing Buildings- I've been told I'm rather good :p
Which mods would you specialize: Gregtech, IC2, Forestry
Skype: jack.r.gee Sorry I don't have teamspeak but can get it if need be :)
If you feel you need to know more about me- check out my youtube channel: youtube.com/breoboy

God_of_Purple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: God_of_Purple
Why do you want to join:I want a fun and populated community two play with and meet new freinds and people.
Why do you like ftb: Cause i like to have fun with mods and feed the beast provides my needs
what can you bring to the server:I can bring laughter and fun around for everyone sad or mad I would do my best.
Which mods would you specialize:I would like to start on thaumcraft and things but i mostly do buildcraft and all the tech things.
Skype?Teamspeak? I have both my skype is Kameron wells i us skype more so if you need to get a hold of me that's the best way I will us what ever is necessary tho.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Why do you want to join: This server looks like the right place for me to be :). Looks like the community is pretty good so far
Why do you like ftb: All the mods keep me very interested
what can you bring to the server: I can bring my expertiece of all the mods in the ultimate pack. As well as a helpful community man :D
Which mods would you specialize: IC2, RP2, TE, Thaumcraft
Skype?Teamspeak? Use and have both :D

Thanks for reading my application :)
~Frog

Wolve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Wolve_
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I enjoy small whitelisted communities, as well I need a FTB server for my youtube channel.
Why do you like ftb: Enjoy how to expands the already amazing game of minecraft with its new mods.
what can you bring to the server: I can bring humor, community, wit and a youtube channel.
Which mods would you specialize: Thaumcraft - and most science mods such as red power.
Skype?Teamspeak? rj.brock.bundy - Skype

BBxenon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:merlot97
Why do you want to join:I would like to join as although ssp is fun it can get a little boring after a while. I think that joining a server would make FTB more fun
Why do you like FTB: I enjoy being able to automate things and have lots of new blocks to build with.
what can you bring to the server: I am a quite good builder and I have a lot of experience with FTB
Which mods would you specialize: TE, Steves carts, Forestry and Extra Bees
I use Teamspeak

Ascheron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:conibek2008
Why do you want to join: I`m looking for a good tight community to teach and learn with, build and mold with , kill and die with.
Why do you like ftb: Mod pack
what can you bring to the server: I can build ANYTHING
Which mods would you specialize: microblocks, portalgun, mystcraft, almost bees, many more
Skype?Teamspeak? yes.

Shmorrison

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shmorrison
Why do you want to join: I want to find a fun FTB server and I feel like the rules of this server are good enough for me
Why do you like ftb: FTB is way more complex than vanilla minecraft and there is so much more to do in it.
what can you bring to the server: A great attitude and a friendly player and a partner for any players on the server
Which mods would you specialize: IC2
Skype?Teamspeak? Skype

Moki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hey_iTz_Purplezz
Why do you want to join: I have a FTB world in SP but it gets lonely. I would like to join so i can be with a friendly community have fun and goof around with FTB. Also i enjoy talking to people and i cant talk to people in SP.
Why do you like ftb: I like FTB because its more advanced in every way possible. it adds so many things to do in minecraft, and makes in more interesting.
what can you bring to the server: I can bring my knowledge of minecraft and FTB to the server helping out anyone who needs help. Ive explored a lot of the mods in FTB, but still havnt explored enough to make it boring. I can also bring some good times to the server, as i can get a long with anyone and im not very shy once i get to know the people.
Which mods would you specialize: Any mod that includes machines. Also Applied Energistics. I have a little bit of knowledge in thaumcraft.
Skype?Teamspeak? I have both + a mic :p Skype: Ill add you dont want random people adding me

pentos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pentos231
Why do you want to join:I want to be able to join a whitelist ftb server because all the open servers are either filled with griefers or restricted to the point of not being fun
Why do you like ftb: ftb adds so much new stuff that keeps minecraft still intresting
what can you bring to the server: I am willing to help people as long as they ask
Which mods would you specialize:thermal expansion
Skype?Teamspeak?skype i don't use much. teamspeak i'd being willing to use if i was playing with people