Whitelist Server PieceMeal Server [24/7][creeperhost][3GB ram][Whitelist][16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
Closed for Applications for now. thanks everyone for joining the server

Welcome to the piecemeal server, we are a small friendly group looking to expand. a community based server. Please do join

Server info:
Server ip = 109.169.12.147
Difficulty = Hard
Version = v.1.0.23.
No added or removed mods.
Whitelisted

Server Spec:
Cpu = Duel-core
Ram = 3072MB (3Gb)
Host = Creeperhost

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing
No Cheating
No Glitching
Dont Abuse Exploits
No 3rd Party Programs
Be Active - Slots are limited so if you're not active you spot will be used by someone else
PVP With Respect - ask first

--==Application==--
IGN -
Age -
FTB experience -
Why you want join -

Last edited:

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -sigge300
Age -20
FTB experience - played whit mods since the alpha days of minecraft
Why you want join - i need a new server to play on after a few months break

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - streetrodder
Age - 19
FTB experience - 2 years
Why you want join - Looking for online, fun community, plus its multiplayer ftb!

boystar2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - boystar2
Age - 16
FTB experience - play with mods for years
Why do you want join - need to find a good a friendly server to play on

Daxious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Daxious
Age - 23
FTB experience - Moderate experience with a select few of the FTB mods, mostly pretty amateur
Why you want join - Recently stopped hosting my own server, would like to find a small community server to play on.

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - boystar2
Age - 16
FTB experience - play with mods for years
Why do you want join - need to find a good a friendly server to play on
Added :)
IGN - Daxious
Age - 23
FTB experience - Moderate experience with a select few of the FTB mods, mostly pretty amateur
Why you want join - Recently stopped hosting my own server, would like to find a small community server to play on.
Added :)

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Hope you dont mind a double application, we always play together! :)

IGN - solofrog and cpt_fortress
Age - 26 / 26
FTB experience - A good bit of DW20 mods and some Monster added stuff.
Why you want join - Looking for a good FAIR server that is friendly and also courteous of others.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - DeadPillz
Age - 19
FTB experience - A good deal of Direwolf20s packs, months of several single player maps.
Why you want join - Looking for a new good and friendly server to create some cool builds and help out.

arking35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- arking35
age-16
FTB experience- new to ftb but have been play stufflike tekkit hexxit etc for about 3 years
Why you want to join- havent played minecraft for a while and lookin to get back into it and havent been able to find any friendly servers

pingwel

Jul 29, 2019
Hope you dont mind a double application, we always play together! :)

IGN - solofrog and cpt_fortress
Age - 26 / 26
FTB experience - A good bit of DW20 mods and some Monster added stuff.
Why you want join - Looking for a good FAIR server that is friendly and also courteous of others.
added both

IGN - DeadPillz
Age - 19
FTB experience - A good deal of Direwolf20s packs, months of several single player maps.
Why you want join - Looking for a new good and friendly server to create some cool builds and help out.
added

IGN- arking35
age-16
FTB experience- new to ftb but have been play stufflike tekkit hexxit etc for about 3 years
Why you want to join- havent played minecraft for a while and lookin to get back into it and havent been able to find any friendly servers
added[DOUBLEPOST=1401612604][/DOUBLEPOST]Closed for Applications for now. thanks everyone for joining the server

covers1624

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - covers1624
Age - 16
FTB experience - been playing with mods since beta 1.8.1
Why you want join - I like playing on friendly multiplayer servers.

AkillerDogV100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -AkillerDogV100
Age -21
FTB experience - from the original tekket days lots of unleashed and some monster a lot of direwolf20
Why you want join -looking for a small community with active users hopefully this is this place

ThatRandom_Guy_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - crr97
Age - 16
FTB experience - Im pretty used of FTB/DW20 pack, put it this way i know my way around the mods.
Why you want join - Put it this way after multiple searches for a 'decent' server that isnt full of randoms 'kids' and maybe this could be it but I guess 'we'll' find out?