permissions:
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.build.*
    worlds:
      world:
        permissions:
        - -essentials.build.place.1:*
users: {}
All works fine, exept if I teleport me with /spawn from another world or with other commands: pex doesnt recognize the change of world. I can say this because if I use mystcraft books (I'm using cauldron) to teleport me to the overworld all works. Please help me, I want that players can use /spawn whitout bypassing the protection D:[DOUBLEPOST=1408718667][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to do the same thing with mjystcraft world and other objects, but it's the same thing, true?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I would recommend using PEX debug mode, its a bit a while ago since i used it, but if i recall correctly. Type /pex toggle debug {user}
Again, this is of the top of my head, i suggest look into the PEX commands for a second xD.

But you basicly toggle on the debug more, this wil spew the correct syntax name for everything you do.

So if you enable it on yourself, and you pick up dirt, it wil spew the correct permission node for that exact action. This works for any action you preform.
I know some mods fuck op the "correct" syntax and its different that anything logical. So this is the best way of finding the perfect permission nodes for your server and is a invaluable tool!

For your worlds, make sure you set the correct worlds in there. I do even think you need to define them by dymension, so instead of "world" it needs to be DIM... (i think) its bin a long time since i had to debug PEX.