Open Server PersephoneRemix | Unleashed | Open | MODS ADDED! | 40Slot | Teamspeak 3 | version 1.1.3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
PersephoneRemix Unleashed
184.98.231.107 version 1.1.3
4zj4f.png
About the Server
Server come back from being gone for so long move to a new house and this server going to be on a local machine let hope we get this server on a rack. Working hard on my coding skills to add something people have NEVER seen in their lives. How a server works and how admin show the respect to the people NOT the paying member your all the same nothing going to change that even that little short bus you all ride in remember kid's I'm not the kid licking the window I'm the kid licking the kid that licking the outside of the bus =D
Please check out are website to join the server and grab your membership it FREE​
Once you get membership you can build in the server!!!​
BEST RAN WITH 2GB RAM
HOW TO JOIN CLICK THIS !!!
- ENABLED MODS-
BIOMES O PLENTY
POWER CONVERTERS
HATS/HATS STAND MOD
Rules
No cheating
No XRAY mod or mods like that
No abusing exploits
No harrassment
No spamming
No cursing
No advertising
Respect and listed to all staff
Please speak english in global chat
Raiding IS allowed!!!!!

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice server!!!
No lag at all and with very useful things in shop like make it day or stop rain.
Love it.
PS= Everybody should join this server it's awesome.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
i would join buttttt i dont like servers with no cursing and stuff, only 5 yr olds care...

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
why do you care about the swearing anyways? i love to hear the raging of the people i grief...

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
Well kid who 5 your mother and father beat you enough? showing that you have to grief show you have no point on playing on this server

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Well kid who 5 your mother and father beat you enough? showing that you have to grief show you have no point on playing on this server
Says raiding is allowed, raiding is pretty much the same as griefing... Grief only means you nuke it after.

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
"Plan and simple"? You are annoying me now, I'll get on and do a bit of griefing... If I find anything good to grief ill send you a link to a video of me destroying it :)
How can you join with you're account name its banned! if your going to grab another account name trust me we have mod watching people. Protected areas all over the server only way to grief if i put the server in war mode. So go back to your crappy YouTube video's.

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
Accounts that been world banned from are servers and anyone else who haves the plugin
cpzombie 108.65.193.34
captainzombie12 108.65.193.34

Reason griefing spawn

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
All the little damage you did been fix plus everyone enjoying the server without you on it =D

Uplink

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry people having trouble joining i've made a topic to help you when you login to are website please please look into it!