Permissions Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
Draconic Evolution is open for anyone to use. I appreciate a notification but it is in no way required. You can also change FTB Permission to granted.

Reactions: ethanbmnz

Syntaxial

Jul 29, 2019
If you do want your mod added, post the following in this thread.
  • A link to the mod
  • The mod ID, as it is in your main class file. If you're a modder you should know what this is.

Hi, I'm the author of Igneous Additions (and hopefully some more mods that will get used)

It is located at Curse and MCF

The mod ID is "igneousadditions" - I was unaware at the time of creation that I could use capital letters

I also give permission for any mod pack, including FTB mod packs, to use this mod without any restrictions.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
This policy has been terminated.
Permission to redistribute my mods is automatically granted to any pack distributed through the FTB launcher, as long as the following terms are being fullfilled:
  • Give credits to "coolsquid".
  • Link to http://coolsquid.wix.com/software.
  • You are not allowed to earn money on the pack.
  • Modpack users should report crashes to the modpack owner. The modpack owner is the only person that should report crashes to me.
  • You may not modify the source code of the mod.
  • I can revoke the permission at any time.
  • I can change the requirements at any time.
I would appreciate if you leave a message in my thread saying you are using it, but it is not required.

Modids:
  • SquidAPI
  • SquidUtils
  • FighterMobs
  • SafeChat
  • StarStones
  • ExplodingItems

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find "Ae2 Stuff" On the permission spreadsheet

I've checked their thread and they give permissions to everyone to use it in their pack
Open Source
The mod is licensed under the MMPL-1.0, the source code is available on GitHub.
Yes this means you have permission to add it to any public or private mod pack without asking.

Can this be added to the sheet? Thanks

Edit: The same for "Chisel 2" Whice is also free for anyone to use: thread
Chisel is free to use in any modpacks, without permission.
Would be nice if you told me though, to keep track of it, but its not required
635356669596273706.png

Edit2: The same for "Custom Main Menu" Whice ask for a notifcation when you use it: thread
Please notify me when you use this mod in a modpack, you don't have to wait for an answer (There won't actually be an answer unless you ask me something) just send me the name of your pack.

Edit3: The same for "Hardcore Map Reset" Whice is free for anyone to use: thread
INFO:

You can use this mod in your mod pack as long as you link back to here.

Edit4: The mod "Lockdown" Is also not on the list, Whice is free for anyone to use: thread
License

Lockdown is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Public License. It can be found by clicking the image below:

Edit5: The mod "Nodal Mechanics" Is also not on the list, Their thread doesn't say what liscense they use. I've posted on their thread to ask so. I will post here if i get it!
Posted < 1 minute ago #1
dylanpiera

Shukaro, Would you care to tell me what your license is in regard to modpacks. I'd like to use it in my modpack. Project Aquatic (Jampacked 2 entry)

If you can do this, Please also put it in the description! Thanks

Edit6: The mod "Not Enough Resources" Is also not on the list, While being free to use! Thread & liscense

Edit7: The mod "Recall Stones" Is also not on the list, While being unclear about their liscense, I found this were they state it is free to use. Thread

Edit8: Damn. This is a long list
The mod "Router Reborn" Is also not on the list, They want to be notified. Thread
Mod pack?
You have permission to use it in a mod pack, i would however appreciate if you inform me about it first, You can send me a message on here.

Edit9: The mod "Spice of Live" Is not on the list, We are free to use it. Thread
Misc
Support me on Patreon

You are welcome to add this mod to any modpack you'd like.

Edit10: The mod "Thaumic Expansion" Is not on the list. Liscense is not clear i've also posted a request for their liscense here

Edit11: I got my whole spreadsheet done. So this is what i was missing
We anticipate that more than 95% of mods will be listed as "Open" on the spreadsheet and will not require any effort on your part.
Well. Add these and 100% is :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolSquid

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Permission to redistribute my mods is automatically granted to any pack distributed through the FTB launcher, as long as the following terms are being fullfilled:
  • Give credits to "coolsquid".
  • Link to http://coolsquid.wix.com/software.
  • You are not allowed to earn money on the pack.
  • Modpack users should report crashes to the modpack owner. The modpack owner is the only person that should report crashes to me.
  • You may not modify the source code of the mod.
  • I can revoke the permission at any time.
  • I can change the requirements at any time.
I would appreciate if you leave a message in my thread saying you are using it, but it is not required.

Modids:
  • SquidAPI
  • SquidUtils
  • FighterMobs
  • SafeChat
  • StarStones
  • ExplodingItems
This policy has been terminated, as I would rather have people use the Curse client. Packs that are already using the mods may continue to use them under the same terms. Default terms now apply to FTB packs.

EDIT: To clarify, this does not affect Curse client packs, nor does it affect packs already containing the mods. Future packs will have to ask for permission.

Last edited:

christopher bernard

Jul 29, 2019
watchful in the non open mods listing box can i make a seperate spreadsheet with all the non open mods permission? if no then i will just put the imgur links in the box. (not this one, the form one.)

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
watchful in the non open mods listing box can i make a seperate spreadsheet with all the non open mods permission? if no then i will just put the imgur links in the box. (not this one, the form one.)
Good question, but no, we like them all to be in the box.

christopher bernard

Jul 29, 2019
Is their a way I can speak to modders
directly? I have tried mc forum and esper but I can't get responses. I'm asking here because it's hard to contact the modders I need to get permission from and I also want a way to speak with them about some things.

Shadus

Jul 29, 2019
Animals+ now says freely include it.
Does Animals Plus also work on servers?
Yes, Animals Plus does work on servers. You can play it online with your friends!

Can I use Animals Plus in my mod pack?
Yes, you may use Animals Plus in your mod pack!​

Pikachujc

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin's dev has their policy as "Open."

"You have my permission to include "Thaumcraft NEI Plugin" in any modpack, public or private, provided that credit is given, the source files are not modified and the overall mod pack is distributed free of charge."

Gunner76th

Jul 29, 2019
This is the thread for everything spreadsheet. Used in the guidelines.

Here is a shortened link if you want to use it instead: 1drv.ms/1rsQNOJ

I will be adding mods to the spreadsheet as we encounter them in packs, so for the most part, mod authors will not need to request for their mods to be added.

If you do want your mod added, post the following in this thread.
  • A link to the mod
  • The mod ID, as it is in your main class file. If you're a modder you should know what this is.
I'll do the rest.

If you want to correct any information about your mod, post here with what you need changed. Under some circumstances, I may ask you to verify you are actually the author by posting on an account only the author can control.

ColorChat by K4Unl is listed as Request Perm Request, however as per their curseforge.com page, it is now an Open Perm Open; "Modpacks:I'm okay with modpacks, as long as said modpack does not make any money. (Twitch and Youtube monitization is fine. Don't sell the pack directly) And i'd like a little bit of credit :)"

The above was copied from http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/221276-colorchat, which is also the page that the spreadsheet links to currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.