Permissions Site

K

Kagenokami

ContentTweaker is labeled as being "Request" for both private and public. However, the linked license for both literally states "Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files...". So wouldn't this then be an "OPEN" rather than a "Request"?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Updated the squid mods, we'll add the others as they are encountered in packs.

Updated ContentTweaker, Advanced Capes and Water Power. Jaffa says that on the page, but if you click on the license it states he wants you to contact him.

Thanks for the help guys.

K

Kagenokami

Updated the squid mods, we'll add the others as they are encountered in packs.

Updated ContentTweaker, Advanced Capes and Water Power. Jaffa says that on the page, but if you click on the license it states he wants you to contact him.

Thanks for the help guys.
It actually says that you should not contact him unless the modpack is accepted.

That Scar

Jul 29, 2019
The site is still down and feed-the-beast.com still has a link to it under Support->Permissions. The Third Party Pack Application form doesn't link to the page but it refers to it and refers to mods that aren't marked as open in that page. Should I lookup all of the permissions manually and only mention the ones that aren't open, simply wait until this is resolved or is there some other convenient alternative?
I am a bit out of page with the modding community and find the this quite confusing at the moment, when the page that is linked everywhere is down (one with "www" instead of "legacy" doesn't exist either)

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
The site is still down and feed-the-beast.com still has a link to it under Support->Permissions. The Third Party Pack Application form doesn't link to the page but it refers to it and refers to mods that aren't marked as open in that page. Should I lookup all of the permissions manually and only mention the ones that aren't open, simply wait until this is resolved or is there some other convenient alternative?
I am a bit out of page with the modding community and find the this quite confusing at the moment, when the page that is linked everywhere is down (one with "www" instead of "legacy" doesn't exist either)
At this point our suggestion is to use the curse modpack ecosystem rather than the FTB one.