Permanent FTB server crash - Please help me

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tim0teh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm usually pretty good with this kind of stuff, but right now I have no clue how to fix this. I have a private little server running for a few friends and we are not 100% sure of the cause but it could be either a hopper being placed on a auto enchanter, or breaking of a filler using a silk touch pickaxe. This caused any GUI's to not be openable (chests to machines) which my friend suggested restarting the server, and I did, then it didn't start.

I've done googling and cannot find anything relevant to this issue. I've tried disabling a few plugins, no luck still.

I tried vanilla minecraft and my server started fine. I contacted my host they told me I should bring this to FTB support.
Edit: This is the Ultimate Pack.

FTB Client: 1.2.7
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Error Logs: No errors logs until I started to play around with the mods (removed buildcraft then attempted to start, replaced it, removed MFR and attempted to start, then replaced it.)

Last edited:

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
That is a little strange. The log appears to be a missing mod error. Have you added or removed any mods from the Ultimate pack after downloading it?

Edit: Please post the original log, before you started 'playing around with the mods,' even if you do not see any errors.

Last edited:

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
The map is unrecoverably corrupted, you will have to reset the map and start again unfortunately...

tim0teh

Jul 29, 2019
The map is unrecoverably corrupted, you will have to reset the map and start again unfortunately...
Are you just saying that or do you have something to back that up. Isn't it somehow fixable with like MCEdit or something.

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, as I said, irrepairable and irrecoverable which means that the map is completely gone, it won't be coming back soon...

tim0teh

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, if someone else can also confirm, then please post so and I'll start a new map. Any way to prevent this in the future?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried to run this on single player here is the log.
http://pastebin.com/g0GvuSid
There appears to be no unusual error in that log. From reading your server log, could you post this log file to pastebin.com or if you have to mediafire again? It should be small enough to post in pastebin.com. I'm no expert, but that log might help. That appears to be the last error log before you 'started to mess with the mods'
/home/minecraft/multicraft/servers/server7706/./crash-reports/crash-2013-12-04_21.33.48-server.txt