Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Game thread][Werewolves]

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
00ooo00o00000o0o0000o, soowap, Fetty. Remy. 1738.
Edit: For anyone who doesn't get this it was just the irst thing I thought when I saw this

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Victini and Erin are safe (unless new claims proves otherwise). We should focus on @Shazam08, @Bigdbigd03, and @profrags (I'm still waiting for your claims).

I think profrag is a likely town, and Fowl's post sort of implies that BigD is town. Shazam looks a bit wolfly because of his last post-looks like he was trying to add suspicions to Erin.

Last edited:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Vic: Town read
Sora: Definite town
Erindal C: maybe town
ShaZ: Wolf
Grenade: Wolf
Bigd: Town

I don't know what an anti-smite is. Could someone fill me in.
I think there's a lot of ghosts. I'm probably town.
Lel

And I also find it weird how sora is still alive.
So since sora should probably be able to deduce who the wolf is, we should probably go with what he says

(@SoraZodia help me :p)
I think you're right. But I still have an I out on you. Shaz does sound pretty crazy. The reason you make me wonder is because you are just impossible to guess. So I'm gonna move on.
OOoooOOoOOOOOoOoOOOOo
I did it once but TBH, I don't get it. Other than the sound a ghost makes but wouldn't you say ewwwwwwwwwwww?

I'd say Vic could be neutral. But right now Vote Shaz. You should talk more to clarify.

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Trust me, I'm going to straight up say I'm a wolf when I become one (If I'm allowed).
That actually sounds believable... Still it'll be nice if you can tell me your role. And anti-smite is what we use to say that we're voting just so we won't get smitten by the GM.

Vote Shazam, at this point, you're the one that looks the least town.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
That actually sounds believable... Still it'll be nice if you can tell me your role. And anti-smite is what we use to say that we're voting just so we won't get smitten by the GM.

Vote Shazam, at this point, you're the one that looks the least town.
I mean, If you think about it. It's a suicide trip that could save town. If I say I'm a wolf and some players don't vote. anybody, target them. I'm saving town, cool right?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Shit came inbetween... Again...

Game recap in the morning, yeah shaz is wolf. Whoever is next can open their signups.