Percy Jackson and the Mafia of Olympus [Game thread][Werewolves]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
This is the game thread. Only post if you've signed up.

Sheet

- Due to recent events, days are 24H and midnight happens at 8pm CEST. I have no idea what Hemera is up to.

- DO NEVER CLAIM YOUR ROLE NAME!

- The gods—besides a few—still have complete power over the world. Ignoring their wishes, is a dead wish. Oh and if they have the desire to change something, perhaps a rule about camp, they will. Trust me.

- If you’re late for a phase change, don’t expect it to be taken in account to what happens. Even if the update is posted late.

- Nothing stops you from talking to other campers!

- All mobile devices and cameras are prohibited. No pictures.

- If you stay asleep for too long (2 days), the Cleaning harpies will come and eat you.

- If there are any complaints, You can file them here.

- Note by hades: If you try to escape my realm my talking after your dead I’ll personally make sure you’ll get send to the fields of punishment.

- History is a sensitive subject here at camp. So don’t directly quote anything from your role PM. It may upset people. Including me.

- Everyone has to wear a camp shirt. If you don’t you won’t be allowed to sign up. So be sure to show you’re wearing one when signing up for camp!

- If you do not have a shirt, go get one at the souvenir shop there is a huge pile of them, you can just take em. But don’t upset the Dementer kids while you’re there

Players:
  1. Erindalc
  2. Fowltief
  3. Profrags
  4. BigD
  5. Vikestep
  6. So37
  7. Sorazodia
  8. 016Nojr
  9. Shazam
  10. Pyure
  11. Victini
  12. RealKC
  13. Robijnvogel

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
It is now D1. Everyone can post. The day will end tomorrow at the regular time of 8pm CEST

Team conversations will be created in a second.

REMEMBER NOT TO SHARE YOUR ROLE NAME.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'd just like to say that I'm totally not a bad guy in any kind of way or form.
Statistically, this is probably true. Of course, I could say the same about anyone in this game, but there's got to be some bad guys, so...

Vote Shazam for no reason at all.