People to play Sky Factory 3 with.

J

Jamafamalam

Defo want people who can use discord, are older than 16 and can play with someone from britain. I can either set up a new server or you can join my current one which I've barely got past the base level of automation.

W

Whatthehell337

Still looking for someone to play SF3 with? I'm in the same boat. Just wanna discord+chill and play some co-op skyfactory. My schedule is pretty open besides an evening class on Monday and Wednsdays (eastern US time).

Add me on Discord if you're interested: Cato#9128

Yo iv added you dude hmu

J

J.C

Still looking for another person? I would love to play, just got classes during the day, other than that I am pretty free. Discord is Draco-Mere #6419 if you are interested.

R

roux2

I would like to play with you guys but I don't meet all the criteria as I am not 16 :'( could I join in anyway?

D

DerpyPanda

Would you like to play with me? I'm almost sixteen but I have a really high voice because of my genes but yeah. My discord is DerpSauce#8549...

D

Dafferal

I'm still looking for someone to play with me on sky factory 3, add me on Discord: Dafferal#6887.

M

Maxxerino

Id be willing to play, I'm 20 west coast US
Disc: Maxi#8741

A

angrydee

id love to play. im a mature British player with low skills and no expectations. chat to me on discord: murderface dee#5447
i host sf3 on home server rig or online.