Whitelist Server PathosMC | Mindcrack (v7) + EE3, Mystcraft, Ars Magica

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Experience: Well, I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years I believe, after a year of playing Vanilla Minecraft I began to get bored of the tediousness, i.e. making a house, getting iron then diamonds. That was all you could do really, after Diamonds in a sense you had 'beat the game'. That's when I got started with Redstone, and from there, heard about Technic/Tekkit. Played that for the longest time, my first real introduction to Mods, played to the point where it actually became boring - then I heard about FTB. Have been playing that since and learning on the new mods! I am Experienced with IC2, Forestry (not Bees however), Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft, Redpower2 and ComputerCraft!

liltom1993

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: liltom1993
Experience: I have experience with tekkit mods, but other than that i'm brand new to FTB/Mindcrack, I'm just looking for something new and fun.

Cheers - Thomas.

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rapkannibale
Experience: I have experience with IC2, BuildCraft and Thermal Expansion mostly. Also some experience with Mystcraf and EE3.

Thanks!

Tony_dude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tony_dude
Experience: I have experience with Computercraft, thaumcraft and industrial craft and also with mystcraft :)

bosshog0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bosshog0
Experience:ive played minecraft since the 1.3 beta and ive played with mods before ftb, ive have also been playing around with ars magicka a little bit on my single player and it looks very ineteresting

Acegamer9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Acegamer9
Experience with minecraft mods: I have been messing with mods since 1.0, so not too long but I feel that I have gotten a pretty good grasp on all the FTB mods

Nether_balance

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: nether_balance
Experience: i have played a lot of tekkit and some custom modpacks and i play vanilla since the beta days

For my brother :
Ign: hamster_freak
Experience : same as me

TaticalPT

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: TaticalPT
Experience with mods:i have started playing with mods when direwolf started his 2 or 3 season and after that i started to play tekkit, and i quit tekkit when ftb came out :)

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Age 16
Name stentninja
Just started playing it but each time I advance to solar pannels I get greifed I need a server without them I am good at electric stuff.

es46496

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:es46496

experience with mods: i know all mods except greg-tech:)

hope i am accepted:)