Whitelist Server PathosMC | Mindcrack (v7) + EE3, Mystcraft, Ars Magica

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
PathosMC
207.210.239.67:25565
DEAD Server
  • Whitelisted server
  • Good specs
  • Brand new world
  • Survival
Looking for community minded, mature, individuals to fill out server roster.
Rules: No griefing, Harassing, PvP is by consent
Post your Age, IGN, and Experience with Minecraft and Mods.

burry89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: burry89
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: i have been playing minecraft since alpha and i am well experienced with all the mods i have been playing FTB since launch and have played with the mods before FTB launcher was released

SmallButBeast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SmallButBeast
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: i have been playing minecraft since 1.8.1 and i have played with all of the listed mods except for ars magica and redpower 2 for a long time and am an adept with all of them

Furys Eye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FurysEye
I've played minecraft since alpha and have played on vanilla minecraft servers and a tekkit server in the past. I started playing FTB some time back in SSP and moved onto the mindcrack pack when it released. I'm mainly looking for a friendly community to play with.

jnmoore92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jnmoore92

I have had Minecraft since it first released its Alpha versions. I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Minecraft and was amazed when I finally decided to try Tekkit. Then when Feed the Beast released I jumped straight in and tried to learn my hand at it. I enjoy these mods and would love to play on a server that shares the same joy I do. I have played Mindcrack for a few weeks now, hoping to learn more about it!!

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hymerid

Played Minecraft for a long time, followed by my addiction to tekkit. Played FTB in SSP since it was released, and am now looking for a fun, enjoyable server to play on! :)

Wolf_king239

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wolf_king239
Experience: I have played FTB since it has come out and I have extensive experience with all of the mods and I would love to help create great builds and help other players create great builds. I really want to find a white-listed server because I'm tired of creating great builds then while I'm of-line someone greifs it.

ForceReaverX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ForceReaverX
Experience: I have been playing FTB and it's many mods for countless hours now, and i can't have enough of it! I enjoy building jaw-dropping structures and helping others, and i'm looking for a good community to play with.

Arkisis

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Arkisis
Experience: I've been playing since alpha and only recently got into the mods community :D

Dawson

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 14, but most say I'm mature for my age. My ign is thepapasmurphh. I've been playing minecraft since alpha versions, but I've also played tekkit for a year or so, I've played feed the beast for a month or 2 and I enjoy it, hope to see you on the server!

skstout1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skstout1998
Experience: i play these mods all the time i already have a plan worked out and i want to be part of a community also have this cool build for my house i want a big dome made out of stone with a 75 diameter i also plan on making a bio-gas factory i will help out the other people in the community by giving them supply if they need it i am also really good at farming so i could supply food to the community and ill try to help any way i can.

Arkisis

Jul 29, 2019
i'm having a bit of trouble with the addon's it keeps crashing my game... i'm fairly new to the modding thing is there any help you could offer with installing the addon?

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Akalyptes
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: Amazing experience: I have played All the FTB Packs, Tekkit packs and MC. I have also played most of the mods on their own.

IGN: Rybo1227
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: Has played FTB and Tekkit for a long time.

FrozenFirebat

Jul 29, 2019
with the FTB launcher, make sure you update to v7, then just unzip the file provided into minecrack folder... if the crashes continue, post the crash log.[DOUBLEPOST=1358390591][/DOUBLEPOST]Added
IGN: Akalyptes
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: Amazing experience: I have played All the FTB Packs, Tekkit packs and MC. I have also played most of the mods on their own.

IGN: Rybo1227
Experience with Minecraft and Mods: Has played FTB and Tekkit for a long time.

codyguirreri

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:codyguirreri
Experience with Minecraft and Mods:I have been playing FTB for a long time with my brother ForceReverX