Windows .exe Password or user name incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxx_6581_xxx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Looked at loads of threads on here and cannot find an answer, hoping the community can help?

I have a purchased version of Minecraft. I downloaded FTB from the website and entered my Minecraft password and user name (both email and username) on both occasions. I constantly get an error Password or username incorrect? I have even changed the password to ensure it is correct and still no joy?

I have also ran FTB in Admin mode and Windows 7 for compatibility (I have Win 8.1).

Any help would be appreciated ;-)

Thanks

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
just out of curiosity, do the exact same login details work on the vanilla minecraft launcher? If not, then it isn't a problem with FTB.

Also, the FTB launcher works fine in Win8.1 so no need to try in Win7

xxx_6581_xxx

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse my ignorance, new to this Minecraft!! Vanilla Launcher is that the original Launcher? If it is it does work with my log in details ;-)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok, yes the vanilla launcher is the original launcher. Have you tried a different computer if you have one? I am not sure if it will really change anything, but if it does work on another computer, then you will know that maybe something is wrong with what you downloaded.

This isn't really my field of knowledge so you will have to wait for someone else to give you better information if it doesnt work

xxx_6581_xxx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Thanks for trying, no other PC in the house (Well an iMac!) Its really strange, I can load Minecraft normally but just cannot get FTB to run or accept the passeord of username? I am pretty good with computers but this has got me beat ;-(

xxx_6581_xxx

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there is actually,

C:\Program Flies (x86)Feed the Beast/FTBLauncherLogtxt (access denied): java.io.Filenotfoundexception:

?

Status
Not open for further replies.