Parahumans RP OOC and signup

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Since the last time I actually did said action, it ended up tarnishing my reputation with an entire forum of people, and only about 3-4 of them still like me...

Mentioning it probably would do the exact same thing. So you don't wanna know, basically.
Meh we can't judge others

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Not taking that chance. You're all nice people, so I'd rather not ruin literally everything just yet.
You've seen the depths to which my humour sinks. I am not a nice person. I am also getting rather drunk. If you want to talk, PM me. If you don't, then don't worry.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
You've seen the depths to which my humour sinks. I am not a nice person. I am also getting rather drunk. If you want to talk, PM me. If you don't, then don't worry.
Yes, but not quite as far as this one does.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but not quite as far as this one does.
In all seriousness, since I went to university I have been somewhat lacking in limits. Besides, I know firsthand how destructive bottling shit up is. I can't force you to talk about it, but don't feel like you have noone to talk to should you feel that need

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And I'm in the middle of an Italo-Brazilian party.

It involves a lot of eating, singing, and wine-drinking.

I ain't drinking, though.

Not yet.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm too drunk to post :p

But I'm assuming I can get to the station without being attacked now, so I can start thinking at least.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
"Merry Christmas, and go fuck yourself."
"Amen."

Basically, me and my cousins playing Mario Kart 8 (one has a WiiU) on Christmas Eve led to this interesting snippet.

Reactions: RJS

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
My favourite christmas carol (warning: very offensive and gory, if you get upset easily do not watch this):

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
It's nearly mid-night, one of my three cousins is somewhat intoxicated, we'll get back to slapping one another because Smash, I got two shirts, a book (The Dragon Heir), a Ferrero Rocher packet and 30 Euros out of Christmas.

Today was a good day.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
It's nearly mid-night, one of my three cousins is somewhat intoxicated, we'll get back to slapping one another because Smash, I got two shirts, a book (The Dragon Heir), a Ferrero Rocher packet and 30 Euros out of Christmas.

Today was a good day.
It's 7:00 PM where I am. This is pretty much how I imagine I'll feel later:

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery

Today was a good day.

I got a pair of flip-flops and a book -- at the other hand, my dad gave me R$ 700 (around US$ 260) and my grandparents promised me around R$ 4,000 (around US$ 1500) if I passed me finals (really long story), which after studying eight hours a day for almost an entire month, I did. So, ye, I can't really complain...

Last edited:
Reactions: Qazplm601

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
I got a pair of flip-flops and a book -- at the other hand, my dad gave me R$ 700 (around US$ 260) and my grandparents promised me around R$ 4,000 (around US$ 15000) if I passed me finals (really long story), which after studying eight hours a day for almost an entire month, I did. So, ye, I can't really complain...
I hate you.