Open Pam’s Harvestcraft not dropping seeds

BubbaVB

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Pam’s Harvestcraft not dropping seeds

Pack Version 1.10.0

What is the bug? For some reason the only garden in Pam's HarvestCraft that will drop seeds or items is the Windy Garden. I've manually placed stacks of the other & broke them with with the same results. I know this is a beta version of the pack so I wanted to report the issue for investigation.

Mod & Version Pack Version:
Direwolf20 1.10-1.10.2-1.12.1

Mod Version:
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.9.4-1.10.2g

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix

K

kithsakhai

Seeing the same thing with windy garden, started once DW20 pack updated from 1.11.X to 1.12.1

all trees from pam's are not dropping saplings of their type (only vanilla), and every other seeds special grass that i can find when broken either drop nothing or only vanilla carrots/potatoes/wheat.

K

Knitty

Same details as original user. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, disabling resource packs (Sphax), starting different games with normal and Biomes O' Plenty. Unable to get an resources from Pam's gardens.

A

astroneer01

Having the same issue as well. None of the gardens are dropping any seeds

T

thedarkdragongod

same issue as well not getting seed from gardens

C

Chromatic

Experiencing the same issue. I've placed multiple gardens and attempted harvesting with various tools, and the windy garden is the only one that will drop items, and even then, only Vanilla drops.

EDIT I did a little more digging, and found a thread on Reddit that directed me to close out the game and launcher completely, delete the harvestcraft.cfg file and then relaunch the game. All gardens dropped items now. However, that still does not solve the bug of the gardens not dropping items without deleting that file.

Last edited:
M

MikW

Experiencing the same issue. I've placed multiple gardens and attempted harvesting with various tools, and the windy garden is the only one that will drop items, and even then, only Vanilla drops.

EDIT I did a little more digging, and found a thread on Reddit that directed me to close out the game and launcher completely, delete the harvestcraft.cfg file and then relaunch the game. All gardens dropped items now. However, that still does not solve the bug of the gardens not dropping items without deleting that file.

I also read in the curseforge harvestcraft page, a lot of people was commenting on the page about this problem, and the mod developer replied that to fix it you need to delete the config file. Going to test that after I get home from vacation.

S

Sundaysmile

Unfortunately the problem lies with the Harvestcraft update. 1.10.2j is the latest update for MC-Ver.1.10.2, after that all other Harvestcraft updates are for ver. 1.12 which are obviously incompatible with FTB Beyond and other packs (excluding the Unstable pack.)
Visit Pam's Curse page and download Harvestcraft version 1.9.4-1.10.2h and replace 1.10.2j in the config folder. This will fix the problem with garden's lacking loot tables, but it wont have any of the recent fixes or additions in the 1.10.2j update.

Unless Pam herself specifically fixes 1.10.2j (which is unlikely since she's already progressing into 1.12, then this is pretty much the only means of working this mod into the modpacks.

jazzadellic

Jul 29, 2019
@Sundaysmile, I think you may have typo'd as your post doesn't make sense, you say the latest working version of PH for 1.10.2 is 1.10.2j, but then you go on to say we need to replace 1.10.2j with 1.9.4-1.10.2h? A little confused. Which version should be in mods folder for a 1.10.2 modpack?