Whitelist Server OwnedCraft|MindcrackV8|Whitelist|13 slots|Hardmode off

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Liltobig

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liltobig
Name: Josh :)
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: About a week? Maybe 2?
List of mods you have knowledge on: I enjoy Thaumcraft and I have a basic knowledge of IC2 / BuildCraft :) Without the gregtech being so hard , I'll do great !
Why I should accept you: I'm an energetic and fun person! I do enjoy playing minecraft , and am a big part of the community when I play! Being the person who will be learning from others , I'll be able to learn quick and hopefully move my knowledge into becoming better and better with FTB. You should accept me so I can grow with the community and have fun with people and perhaps even bring more people to apply!?

Cheers ,
-Liltobig

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
The spawn is inside a tree that you can't break. You can't die either since you're inside leaves.
I fixed it.[DOUBLEPOST=1360427295][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Liltobig
Name: Josh :)
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: About a week? Maybe 2?
List of mods you have knowledge on: I enjoy Thaumcraft and I have a basic knowledge of IC2 / BuildCraft :) Without the gregtech being so hard , I'll do great !
Why I should accept you: I'm an energetic and fun person! I do enjoy playing minecraft , and am a big part of the community when I play! Being the person who will be learning from others , I'll be able to learn quick and hopefully move my knowledge into becoming better and better with FTB. You should accept me so I can grow with the community and have fun with people and perhaps even bring more people to apply!?

Cheers ,
-Liltobig

Whitelisting you now, check your inbox in a minute.

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I'm sorry. I'm gonna be playing on my friend's server, and I've had some trouble with connections. It's probably nothing, just me. I've had some poor conections in the past. I know I didn't get to really do anything, but you can go ahead and unwhitelist me. Thanks for accepting my application, though anyways.

-Exege
Not a problem man, you've been removed, but I can add you again if you decide to come back.

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja
The times ill be On is around 9 til 10 am to pm on weekend and Fridays
The mods I know we'll are bees build craft IC2 forestry soul shards and Greg tech
Why should u accept a random person on the Internet because I. Love to be apart of a community and share my knowledge with others
Plz consider this application :D :)

Grimsanta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grimsanta
Name: Nick
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Many, many hours
List of mods you have knowledge on: I have played with the Magic World, Direwolf20, MindCrack, and the FTB Beta modpacks. I have at least played with 80% of the mods in all. Added mods to, removed mods from, and modified the mods within the modpacks. I have spent a lot of time with the Thaumcraft and IdustrialCraft mods. I have as well used Millénaire and other similar mods. Been playing minecraft and using mods before release and pre-release of it.Why I should accept you: I as well as a friend of mine are looking to play on a friendly fun server with like minded people. Just to have fun, chat, play and build in our area and intermingle with others to build fun and interesting contraptions. We are looking to both join the same server but it may not be something that would keep me from join if accepted.

~Grim

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grimsanta
Name: Nick
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Many, many hours
List of mods you have knowledge on: I have played with the Magic World, Direwolf20, MindCrack, and the FTB Beta modpacks. I have at least played with 80% of the mods in all. Added mods to, removed mods from, and modified the mods within the modpacks. I have spent a lot of time with the Thaumcraft and IdustrialCraft mods. I have as well used Millénaire and other similar mods. Been playing minecraft and using mods before release and pre-release of it.Why I should accept you: I as well as a friend of mine are looking to play on a friendly fun server with like minded people. Just to have fun, chat, play and build in our area and intermingle with others to build fun and interesting contraptions. We are looking to both join the same server but it may not be something that would keep me from join if accepted.

~Grim

I'll whitelist you and your friend! Just inbox me his IGN too.

Mauwer

Jul 29, 2019
Im sighing for 2 guys :p

IGN:Mauwer
Name:Mauwer
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: since it was released (isnt it better to ask "how long have you played minecraft" in that case since alpha :p)
List of mods you have knowledge on:everything but thaumcraft
Why I should accept you: i think you like 2 guys hanging around on your server building awesome stuff and are willing to help any one

IGN:Dijego
Name:Dijego
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: since it was released
same as mauwer :p[DOUBLEPOST=1360695727][/DOUBLEPOST]the second name is Dijego stupid ":" :p

coolkieto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:coolkieto
Name:tautvilis
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: I'm playing since Summer
List of mods you have knowledge on: IC2, buildcraft, thermal expansion...
Why I should accept you: Because im funny,good and respectful player.

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:marineblakester
Name:blake
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: around 1month
List of mods you have knowledge on: Thaumcraft IC2 ee3 pretty much all of them
Why I should accept you: Because im funny i like to play on small servers and hang out

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
Im sighing for 2 guys :p

IGN:Mauwer
Name:Mauwer
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: since it was released (isnt it better to ask "how long have you played minecraft" in that case since alpha :p)
Why I should accept you: i think you like 2 guys hanging around on your server building awesome stuff and are willing to help any one

IGN:Dijego
Name:Dijego
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: since it was released
same as mauwer :p[DOUBLEPOST=1360695727][/DOUBLEPOST]the second name is Dijego stupid ":" :p

Whitelisting both of you, check your inbox for the config files.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomthe40

Name: My name is tom. Is mise Tom. Je m'appelle Tom.

(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: I've been playing with the core mods (Industrial Craft, BuildCraft, Redpower etc.) since before FTB was ever released. That's not eaning before the launcher, that means before the first ever map and pack so it's kind of hard to say how much time I've spent playing FTB as I started as soon as it was released. But if you mean how much time I will spend each day/week then I'll be able to put an hour in nearly every day though I might miss out every so often if I have sport or family things on or if I'm out with friends.

List of mods you have knowledge on: Every single mod in the pack, though I don't know much about lua I can work the computers in Computer Craft, other than that I can do every mod in the pack.

Why I should accept you: Why not? Because I will put effort into helping the server grow. I'll help anyone who needs it and though I mightn't be that good with ascetics I tend to build away from people so it doesn't matter too much. I'm a friendly, mature guy ad I like a bit of fun and games and meeting other cool people on nice, small, tight communities like these!

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jbellinger
Name:Troy
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB:been playing for 4-5 months
List of mods you have knowledge on:
IC2, Forestry, Thaumcraft, redpower, factorization, thermal expansion, greg tech.
Why I should accept you:
I'm a helpful person who would like to work on some community projects. Or at least enjoy the company of others while playing FTB.

Johnson541

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Baileyj02
Name: Bailey
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: 5-6 months
List of mods you have knowledge on: IC2, BC3, RP2, TE, Forestry, And some Thaumcraft.
Why I should accept you: Because I think i would be a good addition to the community because i am a helpful person, and i don't spam the chat because i am kind of shy. I would help anyone with any problems or questions they had as best as i can

Soar_1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Soar_1
Name: Keaton
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since the 1.2.5 map came out.
List of mods you have knowledge on: Redpower, IC2, TC3, TE, Forestry, BC, Railcraft,
Why I should accept you: I would bring a lot of knowledge to the server, I would help all I could. I'd be a friendly person and willing to help anyone with anything I can! I'm always looking for a tight nit community to play on and this server looks like just what I want it to be, I think I could be a really good addition to the server because of how friendly I am and sometimes really talkative. But I hope you accept me!

Rollos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rollomonster
Name: Javi
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: 5 months
List of mods you have knowledge on: knowledge on all the mods in the pack.
Why I should accept you: I play by the rules!!

Aeslehc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NosajDraw
Name: Jason
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since beta, hundreds of hours, Tekkit before that plus my own installed "mods packs"
List of mods you have knowledge on: All in Mindcrack FTB
Why I should accept you: Happy to share my knowledge, really looking to work with someone on a large project, have lots of IC, BC and RP experience, happiest when working on some industrial mega project.

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NosajDraw
Name: Jason
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since beta, hundreds of hours, Tekkit before that plus my own installed "mods packs"
List of mods you have knowledge on: All in Mindcrack FTB
Why I should accept you: Happy to share my knowledge, really looking to work with someone on a large project, have lots of IC, BC and RP experience, happiest when working on some industrial mega project.
Whitelisted, check your inbox.