Whitelist Server OwnedCraft|MindcrackV8|Whitelist|13 slots|Hardmode off

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed you still have available spots, and, the thing I dislike most about FTB is Hard Gregtech, therefor, I will apply.

IGN: armsforsale
Name: David
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: I have accumulated approx. 2 and 1/2 months playing FTB.
List of mods you have knowledge on: I suppose you are referring to FTB mods only (makes sense), this being said, I have the most knowledge with; RailCraft, BuildCraft, and IndustrialCraft. I have lesser, but still a decent amount of knowledge with; Forestry, RedPower, and ThaumCraft. Although I have lesser knowledge in these mods, I still understand the basics and can help a beginner with them.
Why I should accept you:I feel I have an easy personality to get along with. Although I do have a life outside of my computer, which includes schoolwork, an extreme amount of soccer, and of course family/friends, I do enjoy spending my free time playing this mod pack. In many situations throughout conversation, I will be there to relate to a story or crack a joke to lighten the mood. I can prove helpful with the pack to other newer players to the game and can provide some quick tips to the community. I do tend to play alone and simply talk to others but I can be of use in a group setting.

Again, I would really love to play on a server with Hard GregTech disabled as I see it slightly ruins the game and I spend most of my time running in circles just to make a simple item.

Thank you for considering my application, hope to hear back soon!

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed you still have available spots, and, the thing I dislike most about FTB is Hard Gregtech, therefor, I will apply.

IGN: armsforsale
Name: David
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: I have accumulated approx. 2 and 1/2 months playing FTB.
List of mods you have knowledge on: I suppose you are referring to FTB mods only (makes sense), this being said, I have the most knowledge with; RailCraft, BuildCraft, and IndustrialCraft. I have lesser, but still a decent amount of knowledge with; Forestry, RedPower, and ThaumCraft. Although I have lesser knowledge in these mods, I still understand the basics and can help a beginner with them.
Why I should accept you:I feel I have an easy personality to get along with. Although I do have a life outside of my computer, which includes schoolwork, an extreme amount of soccer, and of course family/friends, I do enjoy spending my free time playing this mod pack. In many situations throughout conversation, I will be there to relate to a story or crack a joke to lighten the mood. I can prove helpful with the pack to other newer players to the game and can provide some quick tips to the community. I do tend to play alone and simply talk to others but I can be of use in a group setting.

Again, I would really love to play on a server with Hard GregTech disabled as I see it slightly ruins the game and I spend most of my time running in circles just to make a simple item.

Thank you for considering my application, hope to hear back soon!

Whitelisted! Check your inbox. We're still on 8.0.1 mindcrack btw.

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nbachamp9
Name: Amit
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: a lot
List of mods you have knowledge on: industrial craft, rail craft, thoum craft and basicly all the mods
Why I should accept you:i think you should except me because im a very active person i dont like to just play on a server i like to do activities and help and chat for the most part, thanks.

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:countryboy2327
Name:russell
(Estimated) Time spent playing Ftb alot
List of mods you have knowledge on:all but thaum
Why I should accept you:im a helping person and i like to meet new ppl

upads

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: upads
Name: upads
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since last December
List of mods you have knowledge on: IC2, BC2, Forestery and Mystcraft
Why I should accept you: I am a very fun and quick-acting player. I have always been able to boost server popularity in the past and all servers I have been on gets lots of donations. Also I'm a community type person who prefer to help out others than to hog all materials to myself so you might find me extremely valuable if equipped when you expand your server in the future.

N8MATTHEWS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: N8MATTHEWS
Name: Nate Matthews
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since October of 2012
List of mods you have knowledge on: Almost all except bees
Why I should accept you: I want to play on a small server that i can enjoy. I have been through a lot of servers, ones that have shut down, or became to anacrchy like. I have played minecraft since beta and love this ftb pack. I am a very responsible person, and was once a mod on a vanilla server called opticraft.net. (Resigned due to opposing views) i hope i can play on this server soon. Thanks

OwnedYew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: upads
Name: upads
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since last December
List of mods you have knowledge on: IC2, BC2, Forestery and Mystcraft
Why I should accept you: I am a very fun and quick-acting player. I have always been able to boost server popularity in the past and all servers I have been on gets lots of donations. Also I'm a community type person who prefer to help out others than to hog all materials to myself so you might find me extremely valuable if equipped when you expand your server in the future.

Whitelisted, check your inbox.[DOUBLEPOST=1361737059][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: N8MATTHEWS
Name: Nate Matthews
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: Since October of 2012
List of mods you have knowledge on: Almost all except bees
Why I should accept you: I want to play on a small server that i can enjoy. I have been through a lot of servers, ones that have shut down, or became to anacrchy like. I have played minecraft since beta and love this ftb pack. I am a very responsible person, and was once a mod on a vanilla server called opticraft.net. (Resigned due to opposing views) i hope i can play on this server soon. Thanks

Whitelisted, also. Check your inbox.

Fail Jack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:vizions23
Name:Mason
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB:1-2 hours on weekdays and as long as I can on weekends
List of mods you have knowledge on: Gregtech,Thaumcraft,Mystcraft,IC2,Forestry and stave's Carts
Why I should accept you: Well I have played ftb for a while now and my singleplayer worlds run out of memory and I can't play them so I want a server that I can play on that does not get deleted. I have also been looking for a server for a while.

Thanks for reading

pankaker53

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pankaker53
Name: Ben
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: about five months (3-4 hrs. a day)
List of mods you have knowledge on: I have played alot of IC2, Build Craft, Thaumcraft, Gregtech, Extra Bees, and redpower and have a general understanding of all the rest.
Why I should accept you: You should accept me becasue I'm funny, mature, helpful, nice and build really cool stuff.

StevenW129

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liltobig
Name: Josh :)
(Estimated) Time spent playing FTB: About a week? Maybe 2?
List of mods you have knowledge on: I enjoy Thaumcraft and I have a basic knowledge of IC2 / BuildCraft :) Without the gregtech being so hard , I'll do great !
Why I should accept you: I'm an energetic and fun person! I do enjoy playing minecraft , and am a big part of the community when I play! Being the person who will be learning from others , I'll be able to learn quick and hopefully move my knowledge into becoming better and better with FTB. You should accept me so I can grow with the community and have fun with people and perhaps even bring more people to apply!?

Cheers ,
-Liltobig
Just a slight warning, OwnedCraft is a copyrighted name.