[Over] Werewolf: Firelight

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Welcome to Werewolf: Firelight! This is an extension of the story and mechanics introduced in Werewolf: Last Will and Testament, however, I've gone out of my way to tweak them and make them better.

This game is unlike previous Werewolf games, as the role of a player will not be revealed on death. However, the player will be given time to write a Will. In their Will, the player can say whatever they want, but are required to say their role. But who says the Will can't be tampered with?

Roles: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/t57vpqplN6B0Fh1yoh6fT0A/htmlview
Rules:
  1. Unless your role specifically states otherwise, you must always include your role in your will
  2. You must vote everyday, or you'll be smited. You will be pardoned once- after that, you're dead
  3. All conversations must have me in them.
  4. You may not screenshot or directly quote conversations (see below)
  5. You may not ghost. At all. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Do not post a single thing while you are dead. If you want to contact the living, wait for a medium or write what you want to say in your will. Seriously. I'm not tolerating any ghosting of any kind this game.
  6. You may not vote for yourself, either for mayor or for lynch. That's not how you win. You should know that by now.
  7. You vote to lynch by bolding your vote, and vote for mayor by italicizing your vote
  8. Day ends at 4:00 PM, Central Time. I may be delayed depending on the events during that day, IRL stuff, or urgent modpack matters.
  9. Bullshit goes in the Unrelated thread.
  10. Nobody is an NPC that is constant.
Win Conditions:
  • Villagers: Kill all the wolves and survive to the end of the game
  • Wolves: Kill all the villagers and survive to the end of the game
  • Vampires: Kill all church members or survive to the end of the game (only one condition needed)
  • Church: Kill all vampires and wolves
  • Neutral: Varies
Game Order:
  1. Bodyguard
  2. Doctor
  3. Necromancer
  4. Retributionist
  5. Vampire
  6. Penitent/Infiltrator
  7. Forger/Spy
  8. Wolf
  9. Priest/Crusade
  10. Lynch
  11. Vigilante
  12. Wolfkill
  13. Other Roles
Quoting:

Quoting from the main thread is fine. However, for anywhere else, there is a set of rules you should follow.
Quotes are standardly like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="Pyure, post: 866376, member: 69026"]Ok kids, the Purification is now initiated. Day ends at 5PM EST (10PM UTC), which is 26 hours from now.

Please be kind to one another. Unless it benefits you to be otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Produces:
Ok kids, the Purification is now initiated. Day ends at 5PM EST (10PM UTC), which is 26 hours from now.

Please be kind to one another. Unless it benefits you to be otherwise.
As that is quoting from a main thread, it is fine to leave it as-is. However, Convo quotes look like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="HeilMewTwo, convMessage: 210525, member: 49797"]What do you say to a potential alliance?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Gideonseymour, convMessage: 210582, member: 7995"]vote HeilMewTwo[/QUOTE]
Produces:
What do you say to a potential alliance?
vote HeilMewTwo
That's bad. You need to get rid of the little arrow linking to the post. You can do that by removing the "convMessage" section. It looks like this:
Code:
[QUOTE="HeilMewTwo, member: 49797"]What do you say to a potential alliance?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Gideonseymour, member: 7995"]vote HeilMewTwo[/QUOTE]
Produces:
HeilMewTwo said:
What do you say to a potential alliance?
Gideonseymour said:
vote HeilMewTwo

Understood?

Alright, let's begin with this. Currently we have in this game:
  1. Muse Thaila (Nobody)
  2. ljfa
  3. dylanpiera
  4. Fraction2
  5. Pyure
  6. xTordx
  7. the_j485
  8. SoraZodia
  9. Eniertuan
  10. SpawnX
  11. playerismc
  12. goreae
  13. pc_assasin
  14. 016Nojr
  15. RJS
  16. Shazam08
  17. VikeStep
  18. trajing
  19. HeilMewTwo
  20. Strikingwolf
  21. Exedra
  22. Squidly

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Slight rule clarification: The Penitent will prevent the villagers from winning, no matter what team he/she is on.

Anyway, role convos sent out. I'm making the wolf and Church convos now. Tell me if I've missed you. Let the games begin. You can now vote for lynch and mayor for day one.

Begin Act Two, Chapter One

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Do we have to vote a major? Cause in the rules it only says we have to vote but nothing more in details