Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Leg_Wobbler

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Leg_Wobbler
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly and mature
How long have you been playing Minecraft? for about 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? played probably almost every mod pack out there
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? vey active
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Leg_Wobbler
What are you looking for in the server? Friendly and mature
How long have you been playing Minecraft? for about 3 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? played probably almost every mod pack out there
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? yes
How active are you? vey active

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zombieman592
What are you looking for in the server? NEW feed the beast experince
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC?3 yrs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nopr
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? idk
How active are you? daily if i can>

Tanner592

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bambam1255
What are you looking for in the server? same as my friend we both just wanna join a server with a great community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?6 yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 4 yrs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?maybe
How active are you?ill play almost everyday

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zombieman592
What are you looking for in the server? NEW feed the beast experince
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC?3 yrs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? nopr
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? idk
How active are you? daily if i can>

Hey zombieman592, it appears that you have one ban here. Can you explain it?

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Bambam1255
What are you looking for in the server? same as my friend we both just wanna join a server with a great community
How long have you been playing Minecraft?6 yrs
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 4 yrs
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? no
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?maybe
How active are you?ill play almost everyday
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Pedja98

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name PeDjA98
What are you looking for in the server?I like closed server cuz you dont need to worrt about you getting griefed or similar
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since 1.4.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC?Im playing it since FTB Ultimate
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?I think i am once cuz owner get mad on me
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Yes,even my english is not the best i can speak it
How active are you?i can play for at least 3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules?Yes

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name PeDjA98

Welcome to OTEGamers!

totenn

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Totenn
What are you looking for in the server? Mature community that likes to have fun. Like minded individuals that like to "progress" through the modpack.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3+ years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played 1.4.7 ultimate, alot of Monster and custom packs that my friends and I created.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do not have currently installed but I am not opposed to using it.
How active are you? 12-16 hours per week.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

*Edited... missed copying the question to the rules..

Last edited:

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Totenn

Welcome to OTEGamers!

qidydl

Jan 31, 2014
In-Game Name: qidydl
What are you looking for in the server? A fast and stable world where I can chat and trade with other players and build cool systems. It's always fun to check out other people's solutions, and help them figure out how to make a neat build work right.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple of years or so, since 1.2-ish.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Started with the original 1.2 Tekkit, moved on to a neat server for a bit of 1.4, most of 1.5 and some 1.6, but they went too Gregtechy for my tastes, so I've been bouncing around random servers looking for a good home.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and yes.
How active are you? On average two or three nights a week--some weeks most nights, some weeks I'm busy and don't get on a lot. Evenings and weekends.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

I do have a question: Do you have a plan to mitigate the depletion of AE2 meteorites over the course of a map? Or has it not even become an issue? I'm not sure if they spawn in any other dimensions, unlike Thaumcraft nodes.

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: qidydl

Welcome to OTEGamers!

I do have a question: Do you have a plan to mitigate the depletion of AE2 meteorites over the course of a map? Or has it not even become an issue? I'm not sure if they spawn in any other dimensions, unlike Thaumcraft nodes.

AE2 meteor depletion is not an issue on the servers, as the world border is very large and you can trade with a lot of willing players for them. They also spawn in our infinite mining age, which resets every month.

Nanodermic

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Nanodermic

What are you looking for in the server?

I'm looking for an enjoyable modded experience in a relatively mature environment in which I am able to play around with my favourite mods with others that are keen on getting involved, as am I!

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing since Minecraft Beta, specifically Minecraft Beta 1.3_01.

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
I have been playing modded Minecraft since Minecraft Beta 1.8, and I have enjoyed experimenting with all kinds of mods. I love the modlist of FTB's Infinity modpack, and I'd love to enjoy it with others!

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?

I have been previously been banned before, specifically from the nerd.nu servers in which I was banned, as you may be able to find out, for "Obsidian Griefing". It was a simple misunderstanding however I never disputed the ban due to my distaste in the server, the ban was due to me placing a block of obsidian instead of breaking one in the creative servers and I got insta-banned for "griefing" although I apologised in chat and said it was an accident.

This was a few years ago, so I don't remember anything incredibly specific about the incident.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Yes, I do have TS3, although I'm not confident on using it in the company of others I don't know, as my experiences are not best. I will be willing to give it a try however if I am accepted!

How active are you?
School is a natural part of life that many people in the world go through, I am no exception. Around my school times I will attempt to make space for acceptable amounts of time in which I am able to dedicate myself to the server. In that case, my activity is completely determined by what goes on in my life around school, but I will try to get on if possible.

Do you agree to the rules?
The rules are entirely respectable, and I respect them all. Yes, I agree to the rules.

Thanks for reading my application. :)
~Nanodermic.

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Nanodermic
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Donmyster

I am looking for a nice friendly community where i can build with and take fun in community activities... I also like to show off my builds and being a whitelisted server allows me to trust others more.

Since 1.4.7, I started with FTB mindcrack and moved on from there. You could count vanilla as well which would then be 1.2.5

I have experience in most if not all mods. I like to take pride in using my resources to the fullest... the only way i saw to do this is by knowing everything.

None, I have never been banned.

I do have TS and I use it quite often... As i can see from your website, others seem to use it often too. I like the way it making communicating personal.

How active are you?
I tend to play 2 hours in the afternoon and another 3 hours at night. So i would say i can be pretty active, although you will always find me lurking around the forums.

Yes, I find the rules reasonable and completely understandable, I find no reason to go against them.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards
Donmyster

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Donmyster

I am looking for a nice friendly community where i can build with and take fun in community activities... I also like to show off my builds and being a whitelisted server allows me to trust others more.

Since 1.4.7, I started with FTB mindcrack and moved on from there. You could count vanilla as well which would then be 1.2.5

I have experience in most if not all mods. I like to take pride in using my resources to the fullest... the only way i saw to do this is by knowing everything.

None, I have never been banned.

I do have TS and I use it quite often... As i can see from your website, others seem to use it often too. I like the way it making communicating personal.

How active are you?
I tend to play 2 hours in the afternoon and another 3 hours at night. So i would say i can be pretty active, although you will always find me lurking around the forums.

Yes, I find the rules reasonable and completely understandable, I find no reason to go against them.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards
Donmyster

Nice application!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Last edited:

thegiraffeking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thegiraffeking
What are you looking for in the server? Somewhere to go and have fun with the game and maybe hang out with some new people!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Oh I don't know, 3, 4, 5 years?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Originally played tekkit back when EE2 was all the rage in 1.2.5. Moved on from there to FTB mainly played ultimate in 1.4.7, and have played since then. Have hosted small private servers with buddies several times before.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes I do, and sure.
How active are you? I haven't played in a while but would like to get back into it.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thegiraffeking
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Mister2u

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mister2u
What are you looking for in the server? A bit of co-op, look around other people's works, get help for my own
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple of years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A couple of months (FTB)
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but only if I have to. I prefer to play quietly.
How active are you? Daily

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mister2u
What are you looking for in the server? A bit of co-op, look around other people's works, get help for my own
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A couple of years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? A couple of months (FTB)
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, but only if I have to. I prefer to play quietly.
How active are you? Daily

You do not have to use Teamspeak if you don't want to :)

Welcome to OTEGamers!