Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.4.0 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Adiem
What are you looking for in the server? A mature community. Somewhere to just relax and have fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know most of the major mods, but I'm always trying to learn more.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I'm aware of.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? I play mostly on the weekends and occasionally during the week.
Do you agree to the rules? I do

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Adiem
What are you looking for in the server? A mature community. Somewhere to just relax and have fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I know most of the major mods, but I'm always trying to learn more.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not that I'm aware of.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
How active are you? I play mostly on the weekends and occasionally during the week.
Do you agree to the rules? I do
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thomboy90
What are you looking for in the server? to have fun, make friends. and build awsome stuff and things :p
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since the alpha days, so a long while
What experience do you have with Modded MC? yeah.. been playing modded mc since 1.4, my specciallity is tech mods. but magics mods are awsome to
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? not that i know of
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? i hace it and am willing to use it
How active are you? allmost daily!
Do you agree to the rules? yeah

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: thomboy90
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

cwa104

Jul 29, 2019
White-list Application format:

In-Game Name: drastiK88
What are you looking for in the server? A stable server that isn't run by immature people who like to abuse their power. I recently got chain kicked by an admin simply because he wanted to make room for a friend in the server.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played modded minecraft quite a bit. I finished sky factory multiple times and played a bit of FTB Ultimate back when it was popular. I prefer it over vanilla.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Like I said earlier, I was chain kicked from a server for simply "making room"
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I have it and can be on it if needed.
How active are you? I am a very active player.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course

edit: formatting

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
White-list Application format:

In-Game Name: drastiK88

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Afrique617
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking to not feel alone while playing.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.4.7
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I never played vanilla minecraft all i know is modded.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I'm not big on voice chat, usually listen to music, watch movies, or streams while playing...
How active are you? On almost everyday until i get burnt out.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Afrique617
Welcome to OTEGamers!

FragMaster27

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: FragMaster27
What are you looking for in the server? Feed the Beast Infinity
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i have played mod sauce, a couple other feed the beast packs, and attack of the b-team
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? On almost everyday
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: FragMaster27
What are you looking for in the server? Feed the Beast Infinity
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i have played mod sauce, a couple other feed the beast packs, and attack of the b-team
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No never
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? On almost everyday
Welcome to OTEGamers!

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? Have tried to connect a couple of times, I get a message saying "Kicked whilst connect to infserver: Server is full!"

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? Have tried to connect a couple of times, I get a message saying "Kicked whilst connect to infserver: Server is full!"

Nope, we are just maxed out on players at the moment. We are actively kicking AFKs to clear up slots for players who want to play, and are looking at possibly increasing the player cap if we can do so without causing too much lag. If you hop in our IRC channel you can see how many players are on and when someone disconnects.

Rottnsox

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Rottnsox
What are you looking for in the server? A more private server with a community that i can enjoy the game with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Man, several years off and on.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Good bit, messed with it a while ago but now im back.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I share this account with my little brother so possible he has, but as for me no.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?Of course
How active are you? Very active
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do

TyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Legere3
What are you looking for in the server?A good, friendly server the play survival ftb in.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?about 4 years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC?I know a little about the mods but I would like to learn more.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?No I have not.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?yes
How active are you?I get on about 4 times a week

Seffers122

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: seffers122
What are you looking for in the server? I'm looking for a good server to play on casually with a good community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since beta 1.7.3.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've been playing for the last 3 years and i was an admin/co-owner on ShadowNode.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not as far as i'm aware, so i don't think i have.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? No.
How active are you? I get on as much as i can when i'm not busy with a project or something else.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: seffers122

Welcome to OTEGamers!

browniehound

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: browniehound
What are you looking for in a server?: Great fun with the people on the server
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5
Experience with modded servers: tekkit 1.2.5, tekkit lite 1.5.2, ftb main pack 1.5.2, ftb tppi 1.6.4, sky factory 2 1.7.10, dire wolf 20 1.7.10, ftb infinity 1.7.10
Banned: I haven't been banned before
Ts3: Don't have one, but I can get it
Activity: 60-120 minutes every day on the server
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I do

DrSmugleaf

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: browniehound

Welcome to OTEGamers!